Forums » General

Warmerise lag problem

• 12 posts
    May 7, 2021 2:18 AM PDT

Bro Warmerise have so lag problem. Need fix it. It's problem so bad. UwU-xCypher-DeStRoYeR69-ANUDHARSAN....

Or change warmerise "LAGMERISE" is the best for now

This post was edited by Zoltex at May 7, 2021 2:20 AM PDT
    • 192 posts
    May 7, 2021 11:41 AM PDT

Yo thats facts -.-

• 36 posts
    May 8, 2021 11:34 PM PDT

lol

• 49 posts
    May 9, 2021 10:31 AM PDT

Uhh yes I can attest to the fact that xCypher suffers from this too. I played against him and he basically could kill me when I was already 2-3 seconds behind cover already. DeStRoYeR69 is aware he has it too and he believes it's related to FPS being unstable.

*Edit: I should clarify that on their end, players are still out of cover. Most likely due to the lack of lag compensation.
    All I can say is it's super frustrating for people to go against high ping players in general, ping spiking or not. I didn't realize I was doing it to others until I had it done to me.

This post was edited by fshiteup at May 9, 2021 10:46 AM PDT
    • 2098 posts
    May 9, 2021 10:39 AM PDT
    basically aimbot
    • 1 posts
    October 21, 2022 10:23 AM PDT

hmmm

• 195 posts
    October 21, 2022 11:00 AM PDT

I played Sky after a year or so and the lag was worse than I remembered. Some people were moonwalking, not even going fully through the doorways, maybe a shoulder would go through the wall. In other games lag has really negative effects to the person suffering it, not other people with normal ping. PUBG, csgo, valorant, you name it, in those games if you are lagging you are running into walls, your weapon stops firing and all sort of stuff happens. Here if you happen to lag you see yourself normal but everyone else is seeing you go crazy.

• 2098 posts
    October 21, 2022 11:34 AM PDT

I notice for me that I usually have around 30-40 ping in most games but on warmerise like 200. I'm not sure why because I thought it was originally my internet, but it works fine on everything else.