Forums » General

• 296 posts
    May 13, 2021 10:43 AM PDT

I am sorry for everything bad I did in this game.

• 359 posts
    May 13, 2021 11:06 AM PDT

But Jesus knew what they were thinking and said, “Why do you harbor evil in your hearts? 5 Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk?’ But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” Then He said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your mat, and go home.”…

• 491 posts
    May 13, 2021 12:02 PM PDT

xChapo said:

But Jesus knew what they were thinking and said, “Why do you harbor evil in your hearts? 5 Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk?’ But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” Then He said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your mat, and go home.”…

Tu vas allé en enfer petit pédé

• 2097 posts
    May 13, 2021 12:14 PM PDT

I'm dead lol

• 491 posts
    May 13, 2021 12:24 PM PDT

Manickaa said:

I'm dead lol

lol xChapo funny

• 359 posts
    May 13, 2021 2:21 PM PDT

KAZOURICHUU said:

xChapo said:

ouais mec shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope! The horror of hell — for even one second is unbearable — but FOREVER!

• 491 posts
    May 14, 2021 10:30 AM PDT

xChapo said:

KAZOURICHUU said:

xChapo said:

ouais mec shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope! The horror of hell — for even one second is unbearable — but FOREVER!

After all you've done, xChapo, it will probably be forever.

• 14 posts
    May 16, 2021 9:10 PM PDT

i forgive you bae

• 429 posts
    May 17, 2021 3:44 AM PDT
    men chapo is look like penguin -.-