Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

spawn campers

• 4 posts
    June 7, 2021 9:56 AM PDT

many will hate me for saying this and trying to improve the game,but,spawn campers STILL exist.the spawn protection helps....a little...but it doesnt remove them completely.what id like to see is something that removes them from being able to camp in a spawn...yes i know it'll be hard to install into the game but i just want to see the campers crumble (spawn ones that is).anyway,have a good day everyone!!please dont camp spawns to all of you "pros" out there!

• 192 posts
    June 7, 2021 10:53 AM PDT

there's no point of spawn protections if carbine campers exist most carbine players are campers believe it or not and they always try to mow you down right when your spawn protection is off  and then run off or use  their gravity gun to pull themselves across the map to mow down other players and some of theis campers are not skillful at all and they always like to call themselves pros when all they can actually use is carbine

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at June 7, 2021 10:54 AM PDT
  • Ill
    • 31 posts
    June 7, 2021 11:38 PM PDT

That's a you problem for not killing the camper within the 2-3 second spawn protection

This post was edited by Ill at June 7, 2021 11:39 PM PDT
    • 109 posts
    June 8, 2021 11:38 AM PDT

The hole way the meta works is spawn camping, you cant fix it its a player problem  

• 2097 posts
    June 8, 2021 11:46 AM PDT

It also has to do with team-balance 

• 109 posts
    June 8, 2021 12:02 PM PDT

Native there is no team balance. Its like 4 top 100s on one side vs 2 normal players and 2 guests players.

This post was edited by E01Zonder at June 9, 2021 7:22 AM PDT