Forums » General

bad news

    • 296 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    My brother ethesoldier killed himself. I don't know why he killed himself. I am sorry for not helping him. He gave me access to his account today.

    • 1252 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Wait so you as ethesoldier said that ethesoldier killed himself, so if that statement is true. How come ethesoldier is writing a post in the forum?

    • 296 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    TisNative said:

    Wait so you as ethesoldier said that ethesoldier killed himself, so if that statement is true. How come ethesoldier is writing a post in the forum?

    He gave me access to his account.

    • 1252 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    So your brother committed suicide, and the first thing you do is hop on his warmerise account? Gotcha.

    • 296 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    TisNative said:

    So your brother committed suicide, and the first thing you do is hop on his warmerise account? Gotcha.

    I just wanted to inform everyone about his death.

    • 1252 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    This is just spam

    • 296 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    TisNative said:

    This is just spam

    Why are you treating me like a liar?

    • 76 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    LMAO STOP THE CAP ETHE ISN'T DEAD

    • 296 posts
    June 16, 2021 1:00 PM PDT

    My brother killed himself and everyone is making fun of me. What did I do to deserve this?

    • 313 posts
    June 16, 2021 1:26 PM PDT

    ethesoldier said:

    My brother ethesoldier killed himself. I don't know why he killed himself. I am sorry for not helping him. He gave me access to his account today.

    **** off imagine trying to get attention on wuarmrais cauz ur parents dont care abt u XDDD DDXX KKKKKKK

    • 1252 posts
    June 16, 2021 1:28 PM PDT
    ^
    • 76 posts
    June 16, 2021 2:14 PM PDT

    Dude can you show us some proof like an orbituary or certificate of death?

    • 296 posts
    June 17, 2021 4:13 AM PDT

    i lied