Forums » General

Warmerise Courthouse

• 353 posts
    June 21, 2021 4:19 AM PDT

this is the warmerise court house. here theres a judge.... and its me? if you want a bring a player to justice... you need to have solid evidence.

good luck!

• 359 posts
    June 21, 2021 4:47 AM PDT

how cringe is this wtf

• 309 posts
    June 21, 2021 5:10 AM PDT

Your Highness, xChaos

This little ****, xKurzy doing unforgivable sin which is, for being too funny by asking me to stfu in my own status. People of justice like me wouldn`t just let him fly free like that. Because of his ruthless action, I had to swallow anti-depression pills to stop my tears from flowing down like rain. So I bring him here for you to punish him accordingly so he will have a permanent lesson attached to his heart forever.

So I attach together with the relevant suspect`s image and evidence of insult for court review

Suspect: 
    xKurzy

Evidence: 

I hope this evidence carried more than enough for court to review and AN4Lyse the case carefully.

Your Highness, To avoid you being too excited and waiting to have reward. I`ll give you this for your perusal kind. You might click the link below for your soul treatment. And might your a place in my clan, if you can punish him very well :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9tSIkDnFk

Thank you,

Farzblack @ Evilspirit
    The Innocent Soul Looking For Truth & Justice
    GFYS

• 353 posts
    June 21, 2021 5:20 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

Your Highness, xChaos

This little ****, xKurzy doing unforgivable sin which is, for being too funny by asking me to stfu in my own status. People of justice like me wouldn`t just let him fly free like that. Because of his ruthless action, I had to swallow anti-depression pills to stop my tears from flowing down like rain. So I bring him here for you to punish him accordingly so he will have a permanent lesson attached to his heart forever.

So I attach together with the relevant suspect`s image and evidence of insult for court review

Suspect: 
    xKurzy

Evidence: 

I hope this evidence carried more than enough for court to review and AN4Lyse the case carefully.

Your Highness, To avoid you being too excited and waiting to have reward. I`ll give you this for your perusal kind. You might click the link below for your soul treatment. And might your a place in my clan, if you can punish him very well :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9tSIkDnFk

Thank you,

Farzblack @ Evilspirit
    The Innocent Soul Looking For Truth & Justice
    GFYS

if by tommorow he has no defenders. he is sentenced to 5 days of punishment

• 309 posts
    June 21, 2021 5:22 AM PDT

Thank you, Your Highness

It`s been an honor to see the justice once more in Warmerise

Ameen.

• 296 posts
    June 21, 2021 12:42 PM PDT

There is a player called xChaos and he is toxic so can you punish him... wait a second

• 241 posts
    July 6, 2021 9:25 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

There is a player called xChaos and he is toxic so can you punish him... wait a second

u r going to lose this case so hard

• 2097 posts
    July 6, 2021 9:40 AM PDT

Nothing will happen now since xChaos is already banned.

• 241 posts
    July 6, 2021 10:17 AM PDT

InterAdelia said:

Nothing will happen now since xChaos is already banned.

wait what
    edit: oh his rank is banned.

This post was edited by poisondkindia1 at July 6, 2021 10:18 AM PDT