Forums » Clan Advertisements

Exalt Snipin - E X T O L: The Resurgence

• 13 posts
    July 8, 2021 10:15 PM PDT

INTRODUCTION - Exalt Sniping: Rage Against The Machine

Exalt Sniping is a clan made of a multi-media Sniping-Enthusiasts. We Strive to be the best that we can and promote professionalism and precision within our ranks. There is only one true way to join Exalt. Impress us. 

CLAN STRUCTURE

Founded by: Manickaa

Exalt has a ranking structure, which means that some members have a higher status than others, usually obtained through achievements and seniority. Besides that, every member of Exalt is entitled to the following:

• Each member is allowed to suggest changes to the overall clan structure.

• All members can (and are encouraged to) design clan art, and videos.

• All members will have the ablility to recommend new players to the clan.

• All members are allowed to file complaints and/or reports of players within the clan that are not following rules.

• All members are allowed to seek help from one of the leaders with in-game purchases.

In addition to the regular Exalt members. Officers will be granted special roles and privilages Including:

• Maintaining and moderating the clan’s official Discord channel.

• Informing clan members

ENTERING THE CLAN

Registration Process – create an application through the google doc form.

Application Process – Answer all of the questions honestly. Only submit if you feel that you meet the clan's requirements.

Introduction Process – present yourself to the clan, stay active on the forum and play games with our members. Get to know us, and add us as friends.

Waiting Period – patiently wait for the clan's leaders to decide and consider your application, do not disturb or question any members about your application as it lowers your chances of being accepted.

Poll Period – Clan leaders will start a poll in the Exalt Discord server. Members will vote on wether they think that you should join.

Remember If you get rejected, we are aware that you tried your best to join us, but maybe Exalt isn't for you.

IMPORTANT LINKS

Application Form:  https://forms.gle/sXKg3yrZb2KmENATA

Discord: https://discord.gg/f56CszgK3T 

The Leaders of Exalt 

Manickaa & SynN

Exalt is not run coercively, meaning that every member has the same privileges and rights. Each member has (and is not limited to) the following rights:

• Each member has the right to express their own feelings and opinions.

• Each member is allowed to suggest changes to the overall clan SOP and Leadership structure

• All members have the right to request a ban or kick of any member as result of a fair trial

• All members are allowed to create in-game events such as 

1) training servers

2) clan wars

3) tournaments/competitions

However, There is also the clan leadership - members who have shown their dedication and loyalty to the clan and are being given  responsibilities over other members, including:

• Updating the clan Discord and Forum

• Moderating the clan discord server

• informing clan members about important events and occurences

• accepting new members 

Keeping the clan running and active

Exalt Leadership consists of the following: Manickaa, Exycyu, Riin, Jun,

Official Exalt Sniping Roster

[Updated March 25th, 2022]

Exalt Manickaa | Founder

Exalt Zephyrus | Overall Leader 

Exalt Player441 | Clan Tester

Exalt Tozeo | Officer

Exalt Vaxiphia | Eternal Member

Exalt Akiles | Eternal Member

Exalt HellScream | Eternal Member

Exalt IIISavageNinjaLordIII | Eternal Member

Exalt Seiro | Eternal Member

Exalt Kizeto | Eternal Member

Exalt IMeNTaGoR | Eternal Member 

Old Members

Exalt District 

Exalt Lion7 

Exalt xSection 

Exalt Eve 

Exalt Exyzl 

Exalt SwagTwiq 

Exalt Risako

Exalt Shizuku 

Exalt Xiiros

Exalt shmzu

Exalt PlasmaGod 

Exalt Jun

Exalt Alyn

Exalt Exyron 

Exalt IDemonio

Exalt SarOn

Exalt Risako

Clan Status: Open

This post was edited by ExaltSnipin at April 22, 2022 6:13 AM PDT
    • 13 posts
    July 9, 2021 10:37 PM PDT

This post was edited by ExaltSnipin at July 9, 2021 10:37 PM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    July 13, 2021 12:41 PM PDT

For those looking to apply: https://forms.gle/sXKg3yrZb2KmENATA

• July 14, 2021 6:26 AM PDT

good luck. i have high hopes for this clan.

• 2097 posts
    July 14, 2021 8:43 AM PDT
    Thank you!
    • 13 posts
    September 15, 2021 8:59 AM PDT
    Changes to the clan application system will be implemented soon.
  • September 15, 2021 8:46 PM PDT

Good luck

• 127 posts
    September 16, 2021 12:15 AM PDT

Yea good luck

• 2097 posts
    September 16, 2021 10:34 AM PDT
    Thank you.
    • 309 posts
    September 17, 2021 2:35 AM PDT
    I wish Exalt will become another strong and competitive clan for new generation here. Good luck and try avoid recruiting nonsense and useless players.
    • 2097 posts
    September 17, 2021 6:21 AM PDT
    Thank you very much for your kind words of encouragement.
    • 2097 posts
    September 29, 2021 8:58 AM PDT

I have been talking with my officers about this for while now. I had thought about ending Exalt after the tournament ended. I would liked to keep this going, but I do not think that I can. I have put time and dedication into Exalt to make it what it is today. Some of my members have been some of the best people I have met in this game. I seek a problem that some of my officers have come to me about, it is the issue where they loyalties with other clans, and their leadership wants them to rep a certain tag instead of Exalt’s. This however does not bother me, I am not autocratic overlord that orders people to do things, I simply wish that they either are loyal to Exalt or loyal to other clans. I leave it up to them to do what is best for them. I feel like this overall has been good, as all members of Exalt have equal responsibilities and rights. But I cannot keep Exalt alive if I do not have enough people representing us, we will slowly end up fading away no matter what. I wanted to thank all of you that have supported us this last year. It means a lot to me. Exalt is the best clan I have ever led, and I am proud to see where we have come. Exalt will now be permanently closed. For those that wish to stay loyal to the clan you will be able to stay. Thank you all for this great opportunity. 

• 2097 posts
    October 18, 2021 9:24 PM PDT

Temporarily Re-opening. In order for this clan to remain active, we must require no multi-clanning and 100% dedication to the clan. No exceptions.

• 67 posts
    October 19, 2021 5:05 AM PDT

Farzblack said: I wish Exalt will become another strong and competitive clan for new generation here. Good luck and try avoid recruiting nonsense and useless players.

noted, you will be put on a clan's blacklist 

• 67 posts
    October 19, 2021 5:07 AM PDT

me join me pro 2012 rank 1 player? invite pls

• 2097 posts
    October 19, 2021 6:47 AM PDT
    Unfortunately you would have to prove this to me.
    • 67 posts
    October 19, 2021 7:14 AM PDT

Manickaa said: Unfortunately you would have to prove this to me.

go ask 2012 players who are not active anymore and you can't find them anywhere go ask bro they tell you for me

• 2097 posts
    October 19, 2021 8:01 AM PDT
    Seems very legitimate
    • 309 posts
    October 19, 2021 8:43 AM PDT
    Just ignore that 2012 meta clown, Manickaa and stay focus to build strong clan. Be patient..
    • 67 posts
    October 19, 2021 8:49 AM PDT

Farzblack said: Just ignore that 2012 meta clown, Manickaa and stay focus to build strong clan. Be patient..

shat up you are blacklisted already 

• 2097 posts
    October 19, 2021 8:55 AM PDT

lol wtf

• 309 posts
    October 20, 2021 6:24 AM PDT
    OnlyHopeCRO said:

Farzblack said: Just ignore that 2012 meta clown, Manickaa and stay focus to build strong clan. Be patient..

shat up you are blacklisted already 

Stop spamming other player clan ads or I will lock your back into pet cargo.
    • 2097 posts
    October 20, 2021 6:47 AM PDT

It's alright. Exalt is long gone.

• 67 posts
    October 20, 2021 1:26 PM PDT

Farzblack said:

Stop spamming other player clan ads or I will lock your back into pet cargo.

come and get me

• 2097 posts
    November 16, 2021 8:44 PM PST

Exalt Officially lasted four days re-opening. We will not be opening back up ever again. All other clans claiming to be Exalt Sniping or Exalt are all fake as this is the original one founded and lead by @WingsofRedemption. The clan will not be deleted due to the possibility of someone stealing the name.  All rights to this clan go directly to the founders of the clan @WingsofRedemption and @Exycyu, nobody else can  become affiliated with Exalt without being formally accepted without by one of the owners. To all warmerise members attempting to fake or pose as an Exalt member but is not listed on the roster is not affiliated with Exalt in any way shape or form.  Goodbye for now. 

Very Respectfully, 

Wings of Redemption.