Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.6.7

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    August 19, 2021 8:04 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.6.7

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Added ability to unlock Nanocompressors upgrade for a limited time in Armory Spot
    - Tweaked Humvee exit points to match the current seat more closely
    - Added Cape browsing when selecting weapons to spawn with
    - Improved glitch detection to prevent false positives
    - Changed inactivity timer to 5 minutes
    - Fixed bug when sometimes players would not get killed when entering the water
    - Fixed bug when team auto-balancing showed the wrong timer
    - Possibly fixed the bug when two players can enter the driver seat at the same time
    - Added 'How to Log In?' mini-tutorial in the scoreboard for unregistered players
    - Improved the 'Re-connect' button so it works more consistently
    - Fixed bug when the password input would lose focus when new servers are added to the list
    - Fixed multiple kick votes from the same player in different tabs
    - Made invite link shorter
    - Slightly improved performance

Update 1

- Added partial name search to the server list (no need to type the exact name anymore)
    - Optimized networking code to reduce the incidence of ping spikes
    - Fixed Re-connect button not working
    - Fixed bug when the final screen would show overall highest killstreak, instead of the past match only
    - Fixed bug when ladders would not work in some custom maps

This post was edited by Admin at August 23, 2021 7:13 PM PDT
    • 509 posts
    August 19, 2021 8:11 PM PDT

4 minutes Nanocompressors thats why i saw 2 more minutes left in armory spot menu

• 382 posts
    August 19, 2021 9:17 PM PDT
    Thank you max for the update :D
    • 2 posts
    August 19, 2021 10:06 PM PDT

Wow thanks for the update, the nanocompressers are cool, but the car bug was only possibly fixed

• 241 posts
    August 19, 2021 10:36 PM PDT

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE MAX :D

This post was edited by poisondkindia1 at August 19, 2021 10:36 PM PDT
    • 25 posts
    August 20, 2021 2:03 AM PDT

thank you max for this amazing update!

• 3 posts
    August 20, 2021 3:57 PM PDT

Max the reconnect button does not work my internet is fine tho do u know what the problem is?

This post was edited by wolf1234 at August 20, 2021 3:57 PM PDT
  • August 20, 2021 4:07 PM PDT

EPIC! thanks!!!

• 998 posts
    August 20, 2021 4:11 PM PDT
    wolf1234 said:

Max the reconnect button does not work my internet is fine tho do u know what the problem is?

What was the disconnect message?
  • August 20, 2021 4:25 PM PDT

hey max, there's a bug when you go in the water, you die, correct? well when I moved after I spawned, I died. and I would make a suggjestion, redesign some weapons because this is a sci-fi game, but most items are not sci-fi looking

• August 20, 2021 4:29 PM PDT

*please* redesign, and when I shoot the blastgun, the bullets dont match where the gun actully is, its a bit far and up, or maybe its just the firerate. and PLZ make more weapons free, like the vector x, it was my favroute gun, and the cpw too

• 3 posts
    August 20, 2021 4:33 PM PDT

Max said:
    wolf1234 said:

It was ping

• 3 posts
    August 20, 2021 4:36 PM PDT

duststorm said:

*please* redesign, and when I shoot the blastgun, the bullets dont match where the gun actully is, its a bit far and up, or maybe its just the firerate. and PLZ make more weapons free, like the vector x, it was my favroute gun, and the cpw too

They were free at one time during December or January I think

• August 20, 2021 5:22 PM PDT

I want a survival mode, where you choose a team, then all players go on the team, then fight the opisite team, I want 10 waves, 20 minutes, and 1k each 10 waves that you complete (but no xp when you kill) sorry for the demands

• August 20, 2021 5:26 PM PDT

AND I would like bullet color customization, and I would like the pulsepistol to be buffed up and cheaper. thank you

• 382 posts
    August 20, 2021 5:29 PM PDT

Is there any free cape for us?

• 509 posts
    August 20, 2021 6:13 PM PDT

CJDIA said:

Is there any free cape for us?

yes there is, it is NoCape in capes

• 382 posts
    August 20, 2021 6:17 PM PDT

F*cking no cape

• 4 posts
    August 20, 2021 11:55 PM PDT

Thanks Max! 

• 71 posts
    August 21, 2021 3:42 AM PDT

Max said:
    wolf1234 said:

same happened to me with message "Disconnected due to (Exception)" and the reconnect doesn't work. i was kicked out of server for no reason.. ping was also just ok near 200ms.

• August 21, 2021 7:07 AM PDT

this update is making my ping increase intensly. im getting kicked from servers for no reason. i had 30 ping in usa east and it kicked me. wheres the logic here?

• 382 posts
    August 21, 2021 9:03 AM PDT
    Is the seats have 6 and full?
    • 458 posts
    August 22, 2021 4:50 PM PDT

Max, this update is awesome, keep it up! I just have a tiny request, the feature of browsing capes in the spawn menu is a great idea, perhaps you can do the same with the suits?

• 382 posts
    August 22, 2021 8:28 PM PDT
    LightningStorm said:

Max, this update is awesome, keep it up! I just have a tiny request, the feature of browsing capes in the spawn menu is a great idea, perhaps you can do the same with the suits?

I play on mobile but not going i saw on switch weapons that added a change cape THANKS
    • 382 posts
    August 22, 2021 8:31 PM PDT
    Max can you add a new weapon