Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

this game is super unbalanced

• September 26, 2021 3:10 PM PDT

OK, first of all, this game is SUPER unblanced. second, when I'm fleeing from someone who has a carbine or something like that, and I go around a corner, I still get hit. PLEASE FIX THIS MAX. and please make this game more fun, like a survival mode, where you shoot aliens, instead of other people. and I would like more maps, NOT WEAPONS! becuase if some super rich person gets it. we are dead, if its overpowered. and I would like a feature where un registiered people can get 3 coins to get the upgrades, so they can have a chance.

• 382 posts
    September 26, 2021 5:43 PM PDT

... this is news announcement lol

• 156 posts
    September 26, 2021 8:10 PM PDT

duststorm said:

when I'm fleeing from someone who has a carbine or something like that, and I go around a corner, I still get hit. PLEASE FIX THIS MAX. 

this is a problem with lag not the game 

duststorm said:

I would like a feature where un registiered people can get 3 coins to get the upgrades, so they can have a chance.

if so then there would be no difference between a newly registered player and a player playing as guest. and there should at least some advantages which registered players should have over the unregistered people 

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    September 30, 2021 2:50 AM PDT

How is it unbalanced? Sure, saying warmerise is unbalanced is true. But it comes down to what the actual thing you're trying to call unbalanced is.

• 127 posts
    September 30, 2021 9:45 PM PDT
    Do you want Max to adapt the game to your level? Admit that you started the game a short time ago and are not good at it yet.Most of the players in this community like this game as it is and despite all its bugs.if Max is doing a battle royal, I don't even see why he would be called warmerise.