Forums » General

Superhuman Issue

• 127 posts
    October 20, 2021 11:11 AM PDT

Hello everyone. I want to speak in sight of Max. what happened today deserves an explanation. "A player has been banned for farming." I can just say : ???

This game is made up of around 5000 active registered people. About 2% of them are Sky elimination players. 8% are "farmers". 90% players who get destroyed and call themselves "Bot". Yet these are normal players and not bots. I don't believe the rumor that Superhuman uses bots. He simply joins the winning team like all farmers.
    So from 1: I don't see proof that superhuman uses bots.
    2: I don't see why the farm would be banned since the majority of players practice it.

And a question : I recently get a score of 308-6 due to a bug. I was normally playing in snowwar when all of a sudden I couldn't die anymore. I could kill the others but they couldn't even if they hit me with the knife. That explain my killstreak . info: when the game was over, the bug was gone.

So if there were some fools taking screenshots on this server, I would have been banned? it is clear ??

• 507 posts
    October 20, 2021 4:46 PM PDT
    Max has previously made good decisions when it comes to who deserves a ban and who does not. I usually trust his judgement for these thing and advise others to do the same.

That said... This seems weird. The screenshots I've seen have just been really good games on maps effectively designed to farm lower skill players. Maps like area1 and snow war spawn you within sight of the enemy team. IDK, I think video/IP logged evidence of Superhuman using alt accounts or "bots" would be required, but I haven't seen either.

In any case, this is a 24hr ban, so it's not that big of a deal, but it does start to raise questions about the nature of success in this game, and when we draw the line between skill and exploits.
    • 2097 posts
    October 20, 2021 5:53 PM PDT
    And this is where Max should take a look at some of the maps.
    • 156 posts
    October 20, 2021 8:42 PM PDT

max made the map named "area1". which is one of the most popular maps for farming. 

• 382 posts
    October 21, 2021 2:12 AM PDT

Superhuman farms like this the map. name server

jdi area 1  

jdi modern  

jdi only sniper

3 maps that he farms

• 2097 posts
    October 21, 2021 7:17 AM PDT
    That’s the problem. At least balance the teams if you are going to farm. Like I have seen modern city servers in 5v1 against a single unregistered player.
    • 127 posts
    October 21, 2021 7:31 AM PDT

But if you want to balance the teams then it is no longer a "farm" .the strongest will always have the advantage. And I specify that it is the goal of a clan to win all together. You are looking for trouble for nothing.

• 2097 posts
    October 21, 2021 7:38 AM PDT
    I’m not sure about that one chief.
    • 127 posts
    October 21, 2021 7:42 AM PDT

Manickaa said: I’m not sure about that one chief.

Being in a clan has advantages. If for you a clan is just for having magnificent clan tags, that's your problem.

• 2097 posts
    October 21, 2021 7:49 AM PDT
    Yes. But what does that have to do with team balance
    • 609 posts
    October 21, 2021 8:33 AM PDT

there seems to be either confusion or ambiguity as to warm farming is

A team being stronger than another or playing in small maps isn't, in my opinion, farming

Farming is:

-you + couple friends enter the server with alt tabs in unregistered accounts

-fill the server with as much as you can (only the unregistered and the registered harvester)

-proceed to take turns between those that move the bots (so that the game sees them as active players) and the guy that for the next 10 minutes will absolutly destroy the "opposition" (just take a look at the ridiculous killstreaks in the top 100 and you'll see what I mean)

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at October 21, 2021 8:39 AM PDT
    • 241 posts
    October 21, 2021 8:55 AM PDT

This conversation is too mature for a Warmerise Forum.

• 241 posts
    October 21, 2021 9:02 AM PDT

CJDIA said:

Superhuman farms like this the map. name server

jdi area 1  

jdi modern  

jdi only sniper

3 maps that he farms

Yes, In those maps travelling to the other team's spawn was hell as easy. Maybe that's the reason Only Sniper Original was on of the most played maps.

• 2097 posts
    October 21, 2021 9:05 AM PDT

Only Sniper is bugged. There is a spot where everyone sits where you cannot see them but they can see you.

• 458 posts
    October 21, 2021 9:20 AM PDT

Manickaa said:

Only Sniper is bugged. There is a spot where everyone sits where you cannot see them but they can see you.

That used to be like that, Max fixed that glitch, and you just hit the wall when you try to do it.

This post was edited by LightningStorm at October 21, 2021 9:21 AM PDT
    • 127 posts
    October 21, 2021 9:23 AM PDT

LightningStorm said:

Manickaa said:

That used to be like that, Max fixed that glitch, and you just hit the wall when you try to do it.

I was a very good long range player at secretlab and now I can't even try. and the update ruined me.

• 2097 posts
    October 21, 2021 9:26 AM PDT

But what does that have to do with a map exploit in OnlySniper?

• 458 posts
    October 21, 2021 9:26 AM PDT

Sybil said:

LightningStorm said:

Manickaa said:

I was a very good long range player at secretlab and now I can't even try. and the update ruined me.

Ikr

• 241 posts
    October 21, 2021 9:28 AM PDT

Manickaa said:

Yeah that was a wallshooting glitch, it got fixed when Max released the 2.6.7 or 2.6.6 (cant remember tbh)

• 2097 posts
    October 21, 2021 10:05 AM PDT

It's still there as of Sunday.