Forums » General

Rude and Disrespectful players.

• 31 posts
    April 16, 2022 7:52 PM PDT

I don't know if anyone has encountered this "Uzi", but he needs to learn some manners. He can't seem to keep his pie-hole shut when repeatedly being killed. I'm not the greatest player but sometimes I do get lucky enough to kill him multiple times. I haven't said anything to him in-game, but there should be some sort of penalty for this behaviour. Not that I would be surprised if this isn't how this community is still.

-Ares

• 25 posts
    April 18, 2022 10:24 AM PDT

I totally agree, I have met them and they dont seem to nice. When i just said hi they litteraly told me to f off. This kind of behavior can not be accepted so therefore, im not sure if any of you guys agree but i think that they will need to be banne for about a week or so. The reason i think that they should be banned for a week only, is because then they maybe will learn their lesson. If this does not work we will have to take deeper actions. What i mean by that, is maybe ban them for a whole month. After that they should learn their place but if this does not work im afraid we will have to ban them for a whole year. This type of attitude is the type that can cause a huge conflict. Im trying to do my best to avoid the possible conflict, but i am not sure what will happen. Anyways i just want to say that this Uzi must stop their rudeness.

• 480 posts
    April 18, 2022 12:00 PM PDT

I've played with you once @ares and I have not said one (1) word to you. What are you speaking about? 

Also, provide real evidence, preferably a video, of me speaking to you. Since my last encounter with a few players who were rude to me and I replied only to see that it was just a setup, I have not spoken to anyone, if they are not my friends, Please do not spread lies. 

As for you A1xs, you are mad I keep ignoring you and Xnice in servers when you guys speak to me, you guys call me "arrogant" and "she thinks she is better than everyone" just because I don't speak to you guys.  This everyday hate train because I keep blocking and ignoring you guys is ridiculous. 

Please stop spreading lies. Thanks.

• 31 posts
    April 18, 2022 12:17 PM PDT
    I’m not really the type to spread lies. Not really my kind of thing.
    • 480 posts
    April 18, 2022 12:21 PM PDT
    You wrote a whole paragraph saying i did something to you, which i didn't. I played with you once and enjoyed the game, because you gave me a challenge and i left after the match ended. I'm not sure why you're saying i was rude or whatever else you're saying which didn't happen.
    This post was edited by Majesty at April 18, 2022 12:58 PM PDT
    • 25 posts
    April 18, 2022 12:43 PM PDT

Uzi number 1 you ae always mean to xniceplayer. Explain THAT.

• 31 posts
    April 18, 2022 12:51 PM PDT
    I believe you may be delusional @Uzi.
    • 998 posts
    April 18, 2022 1:01 PM PDT
    Need at least few screenshots with a proof
    • 58 posts
    April 18, 2022 1:09 PM PDT

huh

• 25 posts
    April 18, 2022 1:13 PM PDT

Max ok i will get proof. 

• 58 posts
    April 18, 2022 1:16 PM PDT

wuh

• 25 posts
    April 18, 2022 1:18 PM PDT

Thing is Max, im not sure i will be able to get proof now because, if Uzi saw you saying like we need evidence and then i find them in a server i think they will just act normal now. So it kinda will be hard to get the proof.

• 480 posts
    April 18, 2022 1:29 PM PDT
    He means real screenshots. Not the ones you guys keep forging and photoshop. Anyway, everyone have a good day and have fun in the game :)
    This post was edited by Majesty at April 18, 2022 2:13 PM PDT
    • 31 posts
    April 18, 2022 1:39 PM PDT
    A1XS said:

Thing is Max, im not sure i will be able to get proof now because, if Uzi saw you saying like we need evidence and then i find them in a server i think they will just act normal now. So it kinda will be hard to get the proof.

Well this is what we needed. Him acting like a normal person. So it’s fixed now.
    • 83 posts
    April 19, 2022 11:21 AM PDT

AreSCouncil said:

I don't know if anyone has encountered this "Uzi", but he needs to learn some manners. He can't seem to keep his pie-hole shut when repeatedly being killed. I'm not the greatest player but sometimes I do get lucky enough to kill him multiple times. I haven't said anything to him in-game, but there should be some sort of penalty for this behaviour. Not that I would be surprised if this isn't how this community is still.

-Ares

not to be toxic , but this is true for 101%

• 83 posts
    April 19, 2022 11:22 AM PDT

u hev proof doing toxic uzi? send it here please  @arecounsil

This post was edited by Xniceplayer at April 19, 2022 11:23 AM PDT
    • 83 posts
    April 19, 2022 11:27 AM PDT

AreSCouncil said:

-Ares

this 100% true she started a war with a whole clan so shes toxic to everyone not only you 

• 25 posts
    April 19, 2022 12:13 PM PDT

Uzi now why would you say i would photoshop some pictures? dont you think that you would know if those were fake? Im not unsmart.

• 25 posts
    April 19, 2022 12:14 PM PDT

Also Uzi, Tell me a time i photoshopped do you have anyproof? oh yeah i just remembered you dont have real screenshots because you keep photoshopping them and forging them.

• 25 posts
    April 19, 2022 12:17 PM PDT

AreSCouncil said:

Well this is what we needed. Him acting like a normal person. So it’s fixed now.

This post was edited by A1XS at April 19, 2022 12:17 PM PDT
    • 25 posts
    April 19, 2022 12:18 PM PDT

I think that this is untrue because, When they are in the clear they will rebuild the toxic enviroment.

• 25 posts
    April 19, 2022 12:21 PM PDT

Also Uzi not tryna be rude but your the one who chose to go in this conversation in the first place. And this would not be a thing if you were never toxic.

• 2097 posts
    April 19, 2022 1:37 PM PDT
    So who are you talking to?
    • 509 posts
    April 19, 2022 2:46 PM PDT

to himself.. (He's going crazy)
    we need to call a doctor.

• 40 posts
    April 19, 2022 2:56 PM PDT

I really don't understand why Xince is going after Uzi like this. Uzi's not all that bad (Though a bit of a tryahard) and I've never seen them act to terribly toxic other than a few quips at me and others, but we all do that. I really don't understand the whole "Uzi is toxic" argument. Contrary to what Xince portrays himself as, I've seen him being toxic to a lot of players in the servers I've been in. (No I don't have screenshots) This whole thing is a bunch of BS, in my opinion.