Forums » Custom Maps

FOR MAX : IDEAS FOR NEW HUMVEE AND FLYING VEHICLE . . .

• 373 posts
    May 3, 2022 7:22 AM PDT

I would design new Humvee and Flying Vehicle for Warmerise but Max is ... just human but thinks life is bananas. But he could pay through Fiverr for example to have a record that new models were purchased for maybe 500 each and specify what size models should be to contour design to fit into the size limits.

This is what I have in mind. The new Humvee would look like simplified super SUV similar to Lambo Urus. It would not look identical but have cool and legal resemblance. But a bit longer to fit the hole for rear soldier and a turret machine gun. Obviously in this game cars have no windows. I can create just the turret without a gun and Max can fit the gun on it just so it would work the same way, but new simple gun is no problem. Interior of Urus is simple and I can super simplify it to keep it's look modern but yet simple enough for this game. Color could be some gunmetal and Max can do texturing if he desires or I can just create random squre faces on the car to have that square dots camo. I need better GPU to use Quixel Mixer to learn texturing properly and professionally. It would be great if Max would make a Post about any Post Processing that can be applied to the Maps that would take effect in the game. Wheels for the WM LORUS let's call such SUV this can be like those on cars in the game Overwatch. And Jet can be replaced with a Drone Quadracopter let's call it WM QUADRA. And Max can make rotors just blink a bit and not really spin to simplify. What I am saying here costs super cuts. Game can keep the current humvees 4 per game and add 2 LORUSES and keep Jets and add 2 QUADRAS. Yes, LORUS would need a pass unlike regular humvees.

This post was edited by antonnovik at May 3, 2022 7:55 AM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    May 3, 2022 8:43 AM PDT

I think life is bananas

• 458 posts
    May 3, 2022 4:26 PM PDT

Did you get those pictures from google images lol

• 652 posts
    May 4, 2022 4:02 AM PDT

lmao he depends his whole life on making maps for a browser game

• 458 posts
    May 4, 2022 5:14 AM PDT

You mean a browser game where a developer is just not accepting help...

This post was edited by LightningStorm at May 4, 2022 3:32 PM PDT
    • 652 posts
    May 4, 2022 6:16 AM PDT

^

• 21 posts
    May 12, 2022 7:00 AM PDT

ummmmmmmm this is a game if you are good at modeling and want a job go somewhere else