Forums » Videos & Screenshots

WarmerisePlays - A YouTube channel dedicated to the best!

• 507 posts
    April 26, 2017 5:38 PM PDT

WarmerisePlays - A YouTube channel dedicated to the best

Welcome Warmerise players! A few players and I have collectively organized something new for our community - a YouTube channel. A channel dedicated to clips of your best plays, put in a "Top 5!" format.

Before we can all get started though, here are some rules that you need to follow to get your clip approved.
    1.) Don't edit anything! Send us an unedited video, so we can add edits to maintain the relatively close artstyle of edits.
    2.) Framerate and Size in the clips must be the following: 1280x720 30fps, 1280x720 60fps, 1920x1080 30 fps, 1920x1080 60fps
    We recommend 60 frames per second to make it more enjoyable. We don't care about your graphical settings - we care about the framerate and size!
    3.) Do not lag on the clips! If your ping is above 175 your clip will not be accepted, A ping surrounding the 20-120 mark is recommended.
    4.) No glitching or exploits are allowed! We don't count the glitches that happen without your choice, however we will deny any clip where you are using bugs in the game to your advantage. We play fair, and you should too!
    5.) The clips need to be in fullscreen! We will not accept clips that are recorded in windowed mode to ensure that the videos are as high quality as possible!

If you need help getting some recording software going, chronospectrum has a tutorial for getting OBS working with Warmerise here. You can use any software you prefer though, so long as the quality is good!

Alright. Now that we have this out of the way, here's the way to send your clip (or clips!) to us:

- Upload your clips to google drive - https://drive.google.com and send the shareable link (If you don't know how to do that, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRQuBA1aUUQ&feature=youtu.be) to chronospectrum or MikeMiz13 (You can do this through the Warmerise Messaging system or a Discord Private Message) and we'll download/review it. We are not accepting clips from YouTube, due to compression from YouTube making the footage look terrible if we try to download it directly.

And now you must be wondering... What will we get for this?

- Obviously your clip will attract some attention, and game some of you reputation.
    - if we get help from Max, we will distribute rewards in form of Cash. The more people send us clips, the more popular our channel becomes, which means that we can give out better rewards in the future!

Join our discord to get news and get notified about new Featured 5 Videos!

https://discord.me/warmerise

Good luck and happy shooting!

This post was edited by chronospectrum at April 26, 2017 5:43 PM PDT
  • April 28, 2017 12:46 PM PDT

is it possible to contribute to this idea (like editing/reviewing)?

• 507 posts
    April 28, 2017 2:48 PM PDT
    We already have quite a few reviewers, and a dedicated editor, so we'll have to pass on your offer. thank you though, the support is appreciated :)
    • 5 posts
    May 2, 2017 6:03 PM PDT

Im glad someone finally made this. Ima record my games now :)

• 507 posts
    May 3, 2017 12:36 AM PDT

Coda said:

Im glad someone finally made this. Ima record my games now :)

I'm looking forward to featuring them ;)

• October 20, 2019 11:40 PM PDT

Very Nice