Forums » Custom Maps

Max doors on my updated map "Spaceport" are not working again

• 17 posts
    May 13, 2022 10:02 AM PDT

I waited 3 months to accept the map, but, as on the previous map, the door does not work, although the tests passed normally.

• 998 posts
    May 13, 2022 7:29 PM PDT

Please upload and submit the map again and let me know once you've done it.

There seem to be some issues with that particular map, where it doesn't approve the new version, need to investigate it.

• 17 posts
    May 14, 2022 1:27 AM PDT

Max said:

There seem to be some issues with that particular map, where it doesn't approve the new version, need to investigate it.

You misunderstood me, this is not the update you are thinking about. I had the same map as this one, with the same problem, so I completely deleted it and made it again. On tests everything was normal and even now if to carry out tests everything is normal, but when with it do servers, there is an error.

• 1144 posts
    May 14, 2022 4:10 AM PDT

Max said:

Max did you decide to delete the chat ? Or its temporary for a few years? :| 

Just curious 

• 998 posts
    May 14, 2022 8:34 AM PDT

dimak07 said:

Max said:

You misunderstood me, this is not the update you are thinking about. I had the same map as this one, with the same problem, so I completely deleted it and made it again. On tests everything was normal and even now if to carry out tests everything is normal, but when with it do servers, there is an error.

What kind of error? Message me the exported map file, I'll try it on my end.

• 17 posts
    May 14, 2022 12:29 PM PDT

Max said:

dimak07 said:

Max said:

I would send, but I don't know how to do it. And a door error, if anything

• 998 posts
    May 14, 2022 8:14 PM PDT

dimak07 said:

Max said:

dimak07 said:

Max said:

I would send, but I don't know how to do it. And a door error, if anything

Upload the file to Google Drive and send me the link (make sure to un-private it first).