Forums » Custom Maps

CYBER MAP DESIGN TIPS . . .

• 373 posts
    July 14, 2022 8:33 AM PDT

Watching and analysing the map in "Cyberpunk 2077" may help you develop your own map. I finally found time to record and upload my gameplay clips from Cyberpunk https://youtu.be/qKOniyxtGp0 . To design CyberMap for Warmerise you may start with an intersection and 4 blocks. Each block has to have 1, 2, 3 or 4 buildings. Watch my gameplay and notice how each block got a corridor or passage through the building, and anywhere possible there are stairs or some barricades. Punks barricade themselves inside the block somehow between the building or in the corridor through the building. You may design each block with a corridor and barricaded area, and there create Spawn Spots for the teams, 2 blocks for each team. Scatter barricades on the streets and road around the 4 blocks. Put humvees randomly around. Best if you make each building accessible somehow, but they don't have to be skyscrapers but only 3 or 4 or 5 floors high.  

• 652 posts
    July 15, 2022 4:53 AM PDT

this is a browser game. not a goddamn game from the 47th century 

• 65 posts
    August 10, 2022 5:01 AM PDT

antonnovik said:

Watching and analysing the map in "Cyberpunk 2077" may help you develop your own map. I finally found time to record and upload my gameplay clips from Cyberpunk https://youtu.be/qKOniyxtGp0 . To design CyberMap for Warmerise you may start with an intersection and 4 blocks. Each block has to have 1, 2, 3 or 4 buildings. Watch my gameplay and notice how each block got a corridor or passage through the building, and anywhere possible there are stairs or some barricades. Punks barricade themselves inside the block somehow between the building or in the corridor through the building. You may design each block with a corridor and barricaded area, and there create Spawn Spots for the teams, 2 blocks for each team. Scatter barricades on the streets and road around the 4 blocks. Put humvees randomly around. Best if you make each building accessible somehow, but they don't have to be skyscrapers but only 3 or 4 or 5 floors high.  

...the ẝᵁᴄᶄ is this?