Forums » General

Gravity Gun

• 11 posts
    September 13, 2022 12:20 PM PDT

Hello everyone, I would like to propose an increse in the "streght" of the Gravity. Me and some players I spoke to feel that gravity is kinda weak at the moment, it takes multiple shots to reach  a certain location and I think it would be a good change. If you read this Max I would like to know your opinion. Ty for reading c:.

• 11 posts
    September 13, 2022 12:27 PM PDT

I would like that "streght" to be added with the upgrade purchase. Example "+10 grav power"

This post was edited by Yaxley at September 13, 2022 12:28 PM PDT
    • 212 posts
    September 13, 2022 9:50 PM PDT

I thought of an optional idea, that in the same way or included with the upgrades of the nano-compressors, you could buy it for the Gravity. And instead of increasing the strength, decrease the charge time, in the same way, that the charge time of the stamina is reduced.
    Cus I don't know if there are maps with spaces measured exclusively for the use of Gravity that could be broken.

• 9 posts
    September 14, 2022 9:22 PM PDT

The gravity gun is already extremely strong when mastered. It is also in a nerfed state, as it requires sprint energy to use. Prior to it being nerfed, the gravity gun had its own ammunition. Having its own ammunition was incredibly powerful, as your ability to double jump (with rents) was not hindered by losing run energy to charge the gravity gun.

• 11 posts
    September 14, 2022 9:53 PM PDT

Tbh I would like it to be like this one more time, I didn't play at the time gravity had ammunation (I'm 2018 player)  but I watched videos and I liked it a lot. I also don't think it will be like this again so I thought about asking for something  a little more possible.

This post was edited by Yaxley at September 14, 2022 9:56 PM PDT