Forums » Help & Tips

How To Be A Pro?

• 610 posts
    May 14, 2017 7:41 AM PDT

Sometimes i wonder, how can i become a better player? So i was wondering if anyone had some helpful advice for during a round? Like how do you get so much xp? Without hacking or laging please. I appreciate all necessary ideas.

-Thank you.

This post was edited by StarWarsCrazy at May 14, 2017 7:53 AM PDT
    • 185 posts
    May 14, 2017 7:54 AM PDT

First No.1 The most favourtie weapon you like, you will play with that, and if you all the time play with that weapon you will become pro on that weapon and it will be a habit lol.

No.2 Try practicing in Passworded Servers any map you like, then first sign out then open two TABS then bring players you need to open Three TABS in 1 TAB you sign in with your account then with those two players you join them on your own server you maded with your real account and kill them and then practice.

No.3 Try focusing in gameplay, focus is the main thing to become a pro, if you want to become a pro and go tell your family don't call me lel.

No.4 Have a good Wifi/Internet this will make your gameplay lot better and if you have then no problem.

No.5 When some players talks in chat your attentions goes their, so you need to hide your chat in an Intense gameplay.

No.6 Try headshoting on players because killing in head what makes you a pro and gives you a huge amount of XP in per rounds.

Hope this suggestions were helpful~

• 281 posts
    May 14, 2017 8:29 AM PDT
    Clasher123 said:

First No.1 The most favourtie weapon you like, you will play with that, and if you all the time play with that weapon you will become pro on that weapon and it will be a habit lol.

No.2 Try practicing in Passworded Servers any map you like, then first sign out then open two TABS then bring players you need to open Three TABS in 1 TAB you sign in with your account then with those two players you join them on your own server you maded with your real account and kill them and then practice.

No.3 Try focusing in gameplay, focus is the main thing to become a pro, if you want to become a pro and go tell your family don't call me lel.

No.4 Have a good Wifi/Internet this will make your gameplay lot better and if you have then no problem.

No.5 When some players talks in chat your attentions goes their, so you need to hide your chat in an Intense gameplay.

No.6 Try headshoting on players because killing in head what makes you a pro and gives you a huge amount of XP in per rounds.

And you are the one who complains about other players english.
    • 610 posts
    May 14, 2017 9:02 AM PDT

Clasher123 said:

Thanks Clasher. :) This may prove useful. :)

• 82 posts
    May 14, 2017 9:20 AM PDT

Practice and play a lot.

• May 14, 2017 6:57 PM PDT
    1. Dedicate some time to practice shooting with both automatic and semi-automatic weaponry.
    Train Plasma Gun aim with and without zooming.
    http://warmerise.com/forums/topic/213/how-to-get-a-good-aim-in-warmerise ( <-- detailed guide by Apster)

2. Try to mostly hit headshots, learn to predict the movements of the enemy based on common sense.
    (The above link also applies here)

3. Choose an aiming technique you like. There are a few ways of aiming, it is preferred to use a mixture of all those.
    a) Tracking
    Your crosshair constantly follows your target as you fire.
    b) Lining Up
    Your crosshair stays still until an enemy passes into it.
    c) Flicking
    You rapidly flick your crosshair at the target.

4. Use common sense.
    Know when to disengage the enemy ( his teammates are coming to support him, or you are losing the fight) and when to approach. Be aware of common trapmine spots and watch out for Grav Bombers (you know who I am referring to through that)
    Learn to flank by moving only when the enemy is distracted or away, and strike from an unexpected angle.

5. Learn how to avoid being hit.
    Bullets in Warmerise travel, meaning that you have time to avoid being hit.
    Never move in a straight line. Never.
    While moving, randomly sprint, jump or abruptly stop to disorient any enemies aiming at you.

6. Do not waste your utilities.
    Use grenades only against a cluster of enemies or when you need to disengage (enemies usually back away from grenades).
    Put trapmines in strategic spots, hidden from the view, preferrably, place away from thin walls to avoid enemies safely detonating them.

7. Do not overextend.
    Overextending in this case means playing way too aggressively.
    If you are too aggressive and move too far into enemy territory, you might end up cornered or surrounded. Play carefully and don't blindly rush in.

8. Avoid open areas.
    Open areas are shooting ranges for snipers. Avoid moving from them and take alternate, covered paths.

EDIT: typo
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at May 14, 2017 7:04 PM PDT
    • 185 posts
    May 14, 2017 10:28 PM PDT

Seth said: 1. Dedicate some time to practice shooting with both automatic and semi-automatic weaponry. Train Plasma Gun aim with and without zooming. http://warmerise.com/forums/topic/213/how-to-get-a-good-aim-in-warmerise ( <-- detailed guide by Apster) 2. Try to mostly hit headshots, learn to predict the movements of the enemy based on common sense. (The above link also applies here) 3. Choose an aiming technique you like. There are a few ways of aiming, it is preferred to use a mixture of all those. a) Tracking Your crosshair constantly follows your target as you fire. b) Lining Up Your crosshair stays still until an enemy passes into it. c) Flicking You rapidly flick your crosshair at the target. 4. Use common sense. Know when to disengage the enemy ( his teammates are coming to support him, or you are losing the fight) and when to approach. Be aware of common trapmine spots and watch out for Grav Bombers (you know who I am referring to through that) Learn to flank by moving only when the enemy is distracted or away, and strike from an unexpected angle. 5. Learn how to avoid being hit. Bullets in Warmerise travel, meaning that you have time to avoid being hit. Never move in a straight line. Never. While moving, randomly sprint, jump or abruptly stop to disorient any enemies aiming at you. 6. Do not waste your utilities. Use grenades only against a cluster of enemies or when you need to disengage (enemies usually back away from grenades). Put trapmines in strategic spots, hidden from the view, preferrably, place away from thin walls to avoid enemies safely detonating them. 7. Do not overextend. Overextending in this case means playing way too aggressively. If you are too aggressive and move too far into enemy territory, you might end up cornered or surrounded. Play carefully and don't blindly rush in. 8. Avoid open areas. Open areas are shooting ranges for snipers. Avoid moving from them and take alternate, covered paths. EDIT: typo
    Interesting Seth good to see you writing a good thing.

• 185 posts
    May 14, 2017 10:30 PM PDT

EpicTroll2 said:
    Clasher123 said:

So? you're complaining now and its my matter when i complain others about their english.

• 281 posts
    May 15, 2017 1:22 AM PDT
    Clasher123 said:

EpicTroll2 said:
    Clasher123 said:

So? you're complaining now and its my matter when i complain others about their english.

You shouldnt complain when you saying **** like "maded" lol
    • 185 posts
    May 15, 2017 4:48 AM PDT

EpicTroll2 said:
    Clasher123 said:

EpicTroll2 said:
    Clasher123 said:

You shouldnt complain when you saying **** like "maded" lol
    Any problem nigg.a?

• 609 posts
    May 15, 2017 5:04 PM PDT

Seth said: 1. Dedicate some time to practice shooting with both automatic and semi-automatic weaponry. Train Plasma Gun aim with and without zooming. http://warmerise.com/forums/topic/213/how-to-get-a-good-aim-in-warmerise ( <-- detailed guide by Apster) 2. Try to mostly hit headshots, learn to predict the movements of the enemy based on common sense. (The above link also applies here) 3. Choose an aiming technique you like. There are a few ways of aiming, it is preferred to use a mixture of all those. a) Tracking Your crosshair constantly follows your target as you fire. b) Lining Up Your crosshair stays still until an enemy passes into it. c) Flicking You rapidly flick your crosshair at the target. 4. Use common sense. Know when to disengage the enemy ( his teammates are coming to support him, or you are losing the fight) and when to approach. Be aware of common trapmine spots and watch out for Grav Bombers (you know who I am referring to through that) Learn to flank by moving only when the enemy is distracted or away, and strike from an unexpected angle. 5. Learn how to avoid being hit. Bullets in Warmerise travel, meaning that you have time to avoid being hit. Never move in a straight line. Never. While moving, randomly sprint, jump or abruptly stop to disorient any enemies aiming at you. 6. Do not waste your utilities. Use grenades only against a cluster of enemies or when you need to disengage (enemies usually back away from grenades). Put trapmines in strategic spots, hidden from the view, preferrably, place away from thin walls to avoid enemies safely detonating them. 7. Do not overextend. Overextending in this case means playing way too aggressively. If you are too aggressive and move too far into enemy territory, you might end up cornered or surrounded. Play carefully and don't blindly rush in. 8. Avoid open areas. Open areas are shooting ranges for snipers. Avoid moving from them and take alternate, covered paths. EDIT: typo

gr8 thread

• August 30, 2021 11:57 PM PDT

my favourite weapon is plasma but i can't afford it

• 382 posts
    August 31, 2021 2:22 AM PDT
    jellybellyboomgb said:

First is the aim second is the shoot thats it
  • August 31, 2021 3:29 AM PDT

CJDIA said:
    jellybellyboomgb said:

First is the aim second is the shoot thats it

thanks

• 144 posts
    January 17, 2022 6:59 AM PST

Pro strats:

1. If you are going to attack, make sure you have a full clip of ammo. Don't reload while fighting, that's several seconds of vulnerability.
    2. Aim for the head! Headshots give you 10xp and a coin.
    3. Try to predict a player's movement by putting your crosshair slightly in front of the player. If the player is moving left, you aim slightly to the left of the player.
    4. Keep moving! Staying still and shooting is bad. You are literally a "sitting duck".
    5. Recoil in Warmerise is really simple: it pushes your aim up slightly. If you are spamming auto, move your mouse down slightly while shooting.
    6. Keybinds are important! Select keys that you can easily press. To make sure you are comfortable, try this test: If you can sprint, jump, walk sideways, and repeatdly switch between primary and secondary weapons / primary and melee, you're good.
    7. Hide mines! If you are putting mines down, put them in a place where you won't see them until you're on top of them. However, keep them away from thin walls, where enemies can detonate them without taking damage. Good places include: inside corner of a tunnel, top of a ladder, on top of a vehicle (like a jetship), behind a door, and on top of an armory.
    8. Squatting is good! If you spam crouch while attacking someone with an auto weapon, you can make it almost impossible for average players to hit you. This works by constantly changing your hitbox and moving your most vulnerable parts around. However, this only works when fighting one player.

• 10 posts
    January 17, 2022 10:07 AM PST

Stoplookin9 said:

Pro strats:

1. If you are going to attack, make sure you have a full clip of ammo. Don't reload while fighting, that's several seconds of vulnerability.
    2. Aim for the head! Headshots give you 10xp and a coin.
    3. Try to predict a player's movement by putting your crosshair slightly in front of the player. If the player is moving left, you aim slightly to the left of the player.
    4. Keep moving! Staying still and shooting is bad. You are literally a "sitting duck".
    5. Recoil in Warmerise is really simple: it pushes your aim up slightly. If you are spamming auto, move your mouse down slightly while shooting.
    6. Keybinds are important! Select keys that you can easily press. To make sure you are comfortable, try this test: If you can sprint, jump, walk sideways, and repeatdly switch between primary and secondary weapons / primary and melee, you're good.
    7. Hide mines! If you are putting mines down, put them in a place where you won't see them until you're on top of them. However, keep them away from thin walls, where enemies can detonate them without taking damage. Good places include: inside corner of a tunnel, top of a ladder, on top of a vehicle (like a jetship), behind a door, and on top of an armory.
    8. Squatting is good! If you spam crouch while attacking someone with an auto weapon, you can make it almost impossible for average players to hit you. This works by constantly changing your hitbox and moving your most vulnerable parts around. However, this only works when fighting one player.

Who would listen to the advice of a bad player like you with 0.7 kdr

• 2097 posts
    January 17, 2022 10:10 AM PST
    He’s allowed to post here too you know.
    • 359 posts
    January 17, 2022 1:23 PM PST

also his advices are good

• 1144 posts
    January 17, 2022 1:54 PM PST

get advices and tricks from xchapo's dad!

• 10 posts
    January 17, 2022 1:55 PM PST

xChapo said:

HIIIHIHAIWMUHAHHJAHJJAJA HIIIIIIII

Bro...

• January 25, 2022 9:31 PM PST

how to pro in close range fight.