Forums » Custom Maps

CHALLENGE : BE THE ONE TO MAKE " COMPUTER MAP "

• 373 posts
    November 11, 2022 5:05 AM PST

I have designed a low poly but detailed enough 3D model of a Gaming Computer . I call such models " Low Poly Lux " . See short video of what it looks like . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mb1KHI_lWk&t=69s

I want to see how many of you can design a " Computer Map " where some kind of Computer is on the map but huge and WM soldiers are like grasshoppers and tubes and passages that go into the computer where ramps and steps and bridges are inside or holes in the case or glass removed or other things like tunnels and doors into the computer . . . and perhaps some terrain elements on outside and terrain can be some desk and on desk many mugs and perhaps the other team gets their own computer of their color . . . there must be outside world so you could look at the computer from outside playground . . . you can just hang the to of the desk in the environment and maybe have top part of the table be more like an odd shaped piece of slick wood . . . and additional parts of computer can be there like monitor and extrnal SSDs . . . keyboard can be maybe one that is totally dark screen as if it would light up . . . If you can simplify everything to turn this idead into the map then you are a natural Designer . . . . This computer you see via the link is about 3,125 KB fbx //

This post was edited by antonnovik at November 11, 2022 6:08 AM PST