Forums » General

What do we do in an event of being stalked and harrassed?

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    November 11, 2022 5:20 AM PST

@Max should we DM you or is there a specific way to submit a report on people for having unacceptable behaviour? Because there's a lot to talk about and a lot to show for. There has been a case where a forum was taken down because person1 reported person2, and person2 decided to cause drama in the very topic reporting them for harassment, resulting in no ban for original report and no ban for harassing in the very forum post that was against them for harassment, that's 2 cases of harassment, which just led to the forum topic reporting them for harassment getting taken down. It just does not make sense Max. How do you take down a forum post reporting someone of harassment, with the repored person continuing to harass in the comments, without banning them. Why? it doesn't make sense.

• 2098 posts
    November 11, 2022 5:25 AM PST
    There’s a double standard in who gets banned for some reason. There are users that have been banned 3-4 times for the same thing and they just keep doing it again.
    • 480 posts
    November 11, 2022 5:53 AM PST
    I wanna know too, because I get harassed everyday or everytime I play by 2 particular individual and nothing gets done about it.
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    November 11, 2022 5:57 AM PST

Castiel said: There’s a double standard in who gets banned for some reason. There are users that have been banned 3-4 times for the same thing and they just keep doing it again.

Max is making wrong moves, reporting someone for harassment (with proof they started it) is typical to get harassed on the very topic, but Max tries to stop the argument and move on. Rather he should look at the report and actually notice that the person reported is causing more problems in the comments. But for some reason he ignores this fact.

• 2098 posts
    November 11, 2022 6:07 AM PST
    I agree with this. I don’t really understand why he doesn’t ban certain people after the 2nd ban like he used to. They just come back and cause problems.
    • 14 posts
    November 11, 2022 6:33 AM PST

Oldschool Rule : Strike 3 and you are out.
    No exeptions! Who don't want learn it, how to treat other on the correct way
    have to carry the concequences.

• 954 posts
    November 11, 2022 7:34 AM PST

well the un registered thing is most likely why. when they get banned they most likely just make a new account to do it again or just simpily use no account. therfore, this could be harsh... but I think that we all need to be registered. think about it. people can be permantly banned AND everyone get get weapons.

• 14 posts
    November 11, 2022 7:43 AM PST

Oh right. The fact i forgot :/
    At the time where the game was "still" stable (i mean the OLD Warmerise before the 2017 Serverreset)
    People like them never got a chance to do this 'cause Warm wasn't literally exploiter-infected (it's actually feels like).
    Means this game had still enough honored player do deal with these scums.

• 954 posts
    November 11, 2022 7:51 AM PST

well... max will fix this eventually

• 998 posts
    November 11, 2022 8:49 AM PST
    In-case of game chat reports I usually add the words that caused the report to the censored word list, so it doesn't happen in the future. But you right, the reported players should still receive temporary ban (Make sure to only send fresh reports, don't send reports from the past).
    • 116 posts
    November 11, 2022 9:25 AM PST

they should get ip banned for few days

• 38 posts
    November 11, 2022 9:52 AM PST
    IP banning doesn't work I don't think, don't people just clear their browsing data and then can play again.
    • 55 posts
    November 11, 2022 12:52 PM PST
    @Max cann you please never unban @Kynsuke aka Walidou bc he got banned like 6 times now but you keep let him back as the toxic kid he is...
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    November 11, 2022 1:22 PM PST

Max said: In-case of game chat reports I usually add the words that caused the report to the censored word list, so it doesn't happen in the future. But you right, the reported players should still receive temporary ban (Make sure to only send fresh reports, don't send reports from the past).

But, how do we report people without making a forum post? (If we made a frum post, we would get harassed)

• 2 posts
    June 2, 2023 3:16 PM PDT

wawa?