Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

more suggestions for 1.7.4 or 1.7.5

• 954 posts
    November 11, 2022 9:50 AM PST

this game is growing a lot. and i'd like to share some gamemodes if ur interested in them. bomb mode: pushing a cart to the enemy base wins. pretty striaght forward. capture the flag: everyone knows that. simple gamemode that actually lessens spawn camping. so that will be fun. also, just to make this game epic-er. SURVIVAL MODE: this is my own idea that can be very fun. its hard to explain, but I'm thinking of having aliens come out of the ground and they try to kill both teams. and both teams need to work together to fight off the aliens. after each match (which should depend on how long the teams survive) will get 5k, becuase, it will be EXTREMELY hard. not laggy, but bunch of aliens, around 100 that come out of the ground and do 50 damage per hit, and 16 soldiers (both teams combined) will try to get high ground and defend each other until either (if nuke mode is on) the nuke blows up or they will kill all of them. also, I want maybe escape mode too, which means some acid or lava starts to flood the map (which should be a new one directly based on the mode). and the weapons (only melee, so its more fun and intense) are on the second floor. so both teams need to race to the second floor to survive the flood and fight each other.