Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Message Cooldown.

• 19 posts
    December 26, 2022 7:18 AM PST

Hello Max I was wondering if you would possibly be able to lower the cooldown-duration in-between sending messages to users (currently 5 minutes) to a smaller value as it is very painful to wait a bunch of time to send out the tournament times to people. Thank you.

• 284 posts
    December 26, 2022 12:54 PM PST
    I remember whenever I had to send messages to teams, I would open up different tabs, type all the messages and then send 1 after every 5 minute (using a timer), meanwhile playing warmerise or minecraft. The time limit is only there while creating a new message, but not afterwards.
    • 507 posts
    December 26, 2022 3:45 PM PST

DeathBringer908 said: I remember whenever I had to send messages to teams, I would open up different tabs, type all the messages and then send 1 after every 5 minute (using a timer), meanwhile playing warmerise or minecraft. The time limit is only there while creating a new message, but not afterwards.

Using minecraft as your waiting game would require a timer otherwise it would be an hour in between each message because I forgot haha

• 19 posts
    January 8, 2023 12:12 PM PST

Revisiting this once again.

• 998 posts
    January 8, 2023 12:21 PM PST

Can you message all users in one conversation?

Go to https://warmerise.com/messages/compose and add all the users you need to message.

This post was edited by Admin at January 8, 2023 12:21 PM PST
    • 19 posts
    January 8, 2023 12:23 PM PST

The problem is it will create more confusion for players that see more than their own matches.

• 998 posts
    January 8, 2023 12:28 PM PST

Ok, changed the cooldown to 1 minute.

• 19 posts
    January 8, 2023 12:35 PM PST

Thank you so much Max.