Forums » Help & Tips

Help out the good but poor

• 43 posts
    January 24, 2023 9:08 AM PST

Hi guys. As you know, if you have played a match with me recently, I've been asking for cash It all for a good reason, though:

1- As you know, I am a generally good player. I think its reasonable to help me out with c.a.s.h

2- I am in school and the I.T. admin is an ***. He will block anything he wants to. Because of that, I won't be able to play this game forever.

3- If I get a good gun, Then I can get into the top 100 players (hopefully)

All in all, I am looking for one (or many) nice donors.

Also, those who are willing to donate c.a.s.h should do it because it is kind, and if you need cash, just post here

Thank you all,

LambentLight

• 250 posts
    January 24, 2023 5:52 PM PST
    Depends on how I fare with buying a clan. But after that I’d be happy to help you :)
    • 2098 posts
    January 24, 2023 6:46 PM PST
    Just play the game like all of us did.
    • 954 posts
    January 24, 2023 8:17 PM PST

it is harder for others to play. depends on skill level. for you Castiel, you are a pro, so its easy for you to say, and so am I a pro, so its easy too. but everyone has their own skill levels which interprets their gameplay, which inturn goes to explain their skills and why they need cash or not. although @LambentLight, you do need to play more if you aren't already. I learned that the hard way when I started out begging. but on basic (and for example), 10 matches gives me 1k, if I only get 100 per match, which isn't true. around 3 hours of gameplay and 100 XP earned in those said matches can give me 1k, but I get more than that (200-300, sometimes when Im very focused, its 400-500) so in like 2 days I will get 4k if Im on a weekend that is. school ruins my 3 hour gameplay. point is, just play more and study your avg. gameplay XP earnings times that by how much matches you play in a day and there you go.

• 43 posts
    January 25, 2023 6:17 AM PST

You have a point, @Spacetrooper. I guess I could just play the game but I think everyone deep down inside wants someone to help them with cash. 

Also thanks @xXBigBadWolfXx for the heads up

This post was edited by LambentLight at January 25, 2023 6:17 AM PST
    • 42 posts
    April 10, 2023 10:29 AM PDT

I need cash to. I tried ads and such, but it has a cooldown. And I don't have a credit card to buy cash. So the only option I see is to suffer through the ads. I only have 3k, but most of it is from ads. But could you please explain to me how to earn cash by things you do in games?

• April 21, 2023 7:02 PM PDT

@LambentLight Do as if you are taking a photo (closing and opening your eyes) to what you are studying or whatever you want and you will memorize everything, well it works with me, try it and tell me if you can

• 11 posts
    February 14, 2024 7:29 PM PST

Deleted Member said:

@LambentLight Do as if you are taking a photo (closing and opening your eyes) to what you are studying or whatever you want and you will memorize everything, well it works with me, try it and tell me if you can

XD

• 11 posts
    February 14, 2024 7:33 PM PST

Sounds so funny but it might work.

• 5 posts
    March 19, 2024 10:01 PM PDT

I mean if there are any ogs who has cash and doesn't play anymore, I think it would be put into good use by new players.

spare me some if you have any.

thank you.