Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Ideas for next update

• 102 posts
    January 26, 2023 8:44 AM PST

Reduce additional items from 3 to 2
    Do not implement renting items into game
    Remove mine restriction (we cant put mines enemy base) in elimination mode
    Weapon damages are ridicilous. Weapon damages needs to be rearranged. New pistol does 35 damage. How it does higher damage than rifles?

Rifles must do high damage but have less bullet capacity

Alternative payment methods

- Important Bug -

When people remove fps limit and use following weapons: 

bow, gravitygun and some auto guns causes delaying in game and other players in their screen stand still like 2-3 seconds they getting killed very easily. Its like lag-switch behavior. 

If someone does headshot kills all time this is direct answer for that case. 

• 2097 posts
    January 26, 2023 10:32 AM PST

The lag switching feature is back

• 1144 posts
    January 26, 2023 10:36 AM PST

Castiel said:

The lag switching feature is back

Because FPS is capped it to 240 now

• 34 posts
    January 27, 2023 5:52 AM PST

I think the biggest problem of the game is the lag problem beyond performance. Be as skilled, quick, or clever as you want (or whatever you can think of) if your opponents ping is above a certain level, theres only one thing you can do: die. Its always been a problem, but i think its been an even bigger problem in the last few years. Moreover, even if i kill my enemy against all the odds, i die as well 5 seconds later cuz of the lag. (prob the most ridiculous thing in game history). I think there is no problem with the weapon balance, especially the railgun update made it more usable when i think its price. I agree with Kalamar about gun rental, if we can rent guns at very low prices, those who spend their days in the game to buy guns are losing their rights. Finally, the mouse input problem in the game continues, tho less than in the past, and its really annoying (its like the mouse sensitivity changes randomly every time i turn my mouse and it causes my game to stutter, its hard to explain in words, but when i change my mouse to 500hz it gets better, its really weird idk). About this "lag switch" thing, some players are doing it on purpose, literally abusing it to gain advantage lol, bring the best players of history the result wont change, since everyone just freeze on their screen and its just free kill.

I respect those players who unintentionally lag due to their region, but i know some players who use this method on purpose despite sitting in the middle of europe and im not really sure why a person would do this tbh, i would prefer to lose 10-0 with honour instead of playing this way lmao its just pathetic.

• 2097 posts
    January 27, 2023 6:02 AM PST
    Honestly people do this and then act like they’re the best. Main reason why I don’t play the game itself anymore. As I’ve always said 200 ping should be the limit within the servers. Also the TPV wall-peeking is still not patched which adds more problems to this game. It literally functions as an esp. if people can see you through walls and lag switch it makes the game unplayable.
    • 2097 posts
    January 27, 2023 8:01 AM PST
    What
    • 34 posts
    January 30, 2023 2:42 AM PST

xPsycho said:

I think the biggest problem of the game is the lag problem beyond performance.

xPsycho, I agree 100000000%.

Laggers just come in, headshot around corners, dance through minigun fire and LOL everyone.

It was suggested once to allow room creators to set ping limits. This is the single most annoying, frustrating mistake in this game's design.