Forums » General

@Max this game should have more optimization

• 28 posts
    February 4, 2023 4:13 PM PST

@Max, por dios los fps son muy defectuosos, he jugado juegos con más capacidad que warmerise y es más fluido para mí dios ... este juego necesita optimización, espero que lo arreglen en la próxima actualización ... Es muy difícil jugar así hasta el estrés...                                                                                                 

A photo so you can see how the game is going...    

This post was edited by XiirS at February 4, 2023 4:18 PM PST
    • 28 posts
    February 4, 2023 4:15 PM PST

My computer has 6 GB RAM, how much Ram is needed by God...

• 998 posts
    February 4, 2023 4:30 PM PST

How much fps are you getting in this version? (It has a slightly different starting page, but clicking "Main Menu / Full Game" would load the regular game. Let me know if you see any improvements.

https://warmerise.com/pages/betatestingpage

• 28 posts
    February 4, 2023 4:33 PM PST

Max dijo:

¿Cuánto fps obtienes en esta versión? (Tiene una página de inicio ligeramente diferente, pero al hacer clic en "Menú principal / Juego completo" se cargaría el juego normal. Avíseme si ve alguna mejora.

https://warmerise.com/pages/betatestingpage

No, no, mi fps cae cuando hay más de 10 personas u 8

• 998 posts
    February 4, 2023 4:36 PM PST

You should see improvement in the new version, even with 8-10 players.

• 28 posts
    February 4, 2023 4:43 PM PST

God... that's how my fps goes down anyway     

• 998 posts
    February 4, 2023 4:49 PM PST

If you are playing on the laptop, make sure it's not in power-saving mode. Also, try different browsers, some give better performance than others.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    February 4, 2023 5:13 PM PST

Max said:

If you are playing on the laptop, make sure it's not in power-saving mode. Also, try different browsers, some give better performance than others.

The main problem comes from having no dedicated GPU, I've heard of some players with the most ancient PCs who still get 60fps all because of a dedicated GPU, something half the laptops do not have. Will you ever consider something like standalone or will Hyper-Threading fix this issue?

• 998 posts
    February 4, 2023 5:49 PM PST

Eve said:

Max said:

The main problem comes from having no dedicated GPU, I've heard of some players with the most ancient PCs who still get 60fps all because of a dedicated GPU, something half the laptops do not have. Will you ever consider something like standalone or will Hyper-Threading fix this issue?

Even with somewhat modern integrated GPUs players should be able to get 20+fps with 8-10 players and 50+fps in an empty room, such low fps like in the screenshot above is likely because the laptop is in power saving mode and/or the browser is not optimized for WebGL.

• 954 posts
    February 4, 2023 6:13 PM PST

I normally get 40-60 on a active map (8-10). and I play on a windows 11 laptop. I also play on edge, and my computer brand/ windows 11 works well with edge but not with chrome.

• February 5, 2023 12:04 AM PST

Max said:

Eve said:

Max said:

Even with somewhat modern integrated GPUs players should be able to get 20+fps with 8-10 players and 50+fps in an empty room, such low fps like in the screenshot above is likely because the laptop is in power saving mode and/or the browser is not optimized for WebGL.

max same in pc i have that problem not just in laptop i use pc the fps **** in this game really like look this photos   the fps very bad look come from 144 to 9.7 and still on it like whol the game some time i just get 40-30 fps and my ps on csgo got 140 fps with no lag idk why here is defrent 

• February 5, 2023 12:06 AM PST

Spacetrooper said:

I normally get 40-60 on a active map (8-10). and I play on a windows 11 laptop. I also play on edge, and my computer brand/ windows 11 works well with edge but not with chrome.

idk why u ppl use edge is very bad the best is chrome like max said that not me 

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    February 5, 2023 12:47 AM PST

Max said:

Eve said:

Max said:

Yeah, problem is a lot of the players myself included is not rich enough to afford even a 600 dollar system with relatively ok hardware. And browsers do have an impact yeah but it's more down to WebGL not being that good. For security reasons browsers only give as much resources as something needs, this is a bottleneck if your system is weak. Opera GX is built to give more resourses, which is why most people say it performs better, but this is useless if your CPU or GPU is being pushed and cannot go further. This is why I ask for standalone because natively running warmerise directly off of the hardware would allow it to fully utilise even the weakest PCs.

This post was edited by Eve at February 5, 2023 12:49 AM PST
    • 652 posts
    February 5, 2023 3:33 AM PST

Opera GX is free by the way

• 28 posts
    February 5, 2023 7:33 AM PST

Max dijo:

Si está jugando en la computadora portátil, asegúrese de que no esté en modo de ahorro de energía. Además, pruebe diferentes navegadores, algunos dan un mejor rendimiento que otros.

Y en estas últimas actualizaciones el juego ha tenido muchos fallos de rendimiento... el juego me estaba yendo muy bien incluso con 4GB en mi computadora anterior, en los tiempos de 2020 y 2021