Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Idea for News Letter type thinge

• 105 posts
    February 9, 2023 1:54 PM PST

This might be out of the window but I think it would be cool if Max would make a newsletter-type thing so we could get updates and tournament announcements about the game without needing to be in the game. What do you guys think?

• 998 posts
    February 9, 2023 3:31 PM PST

Do you mean through e.mail?

• 954 posts
    February 9, 2023 4:44 PM PST

I think he means like pinging people on their phones/devices like discord or social media. like where notifications pop up on the home screen

This post was edited by Spacetrooper at February 9, 2023 4:44 PM PST
    • 480 posts
    February 9, 2023 6:00 PM PST
    Max I commented that on one of your post. A lot of players aren't aware of updates about the game. Also, when you're doing beta testing and need players to join, not everyone will see your page post. I think it is best to so an e.mail notification thing. Where once there is any form of update about the game, it is sent to our e.mail.
    • 954 posts
    February 9, 2023 9:46 PM PST
    That is true. My pinging suggestion might be better because people don’t usually check their mail
    • 1147 posts
    February 10, 2023 12:20 AM PST

Suggestion: 

Add in friend's profile/status button "Join" where it takes you to the server they're playing in. And they can disable that in privacy settings or something

@Max

• 285 posts
    February 10, 2023 2:17 AM PST
    I think this got already suggested but if you click on play now before it opens the menu screen a popup comes up where the changelogs are shown. So it's definitely noticed. The mail could still be sent but it has to be an enabled feature in settings because I don't want to get spammed by it. Also I doubt majority even reads them. Usually because they have an gameonly mail which they don't check regularly
    • 480 posts
    February 10, 2023 3:19 AM PST
    Lion7 always makes sense whenever I see his comments on the forum. Max, you should consider his idea, or even make him a moderator of the game (not kissing asz, idc abt him but this is my unbiased opinion if the game should be a moderator).
    • 105 posts
    February 10, 2023 7:19 AM PST

Max said:

Do you mean through e.mail?

Ya, I was thinking something like that.

• 105 posts
    February 10, 2023 7:22 AM PST

Lion7 said: I think this got already suggested but if you click on play now before it opens the menu screen a popup comes up where the changelogs are shown. So it's definitely noticed. The mail could still be sent but it has to be an enabled feature in settings because I don't want to get spammed by it. Also I doubt majority even reads them. Usually because they have an gameonly mail which they don't check regularly

That's a good idea.