Forums » Custom Maps

illogical map removal

• 652 posts
    February 23, 2023 9:50 PM PST

ok this is like very long ago (atleast 1 yr since) but now i decided to really bust you out man. why did u simply remove great maps made from bennychow/mrnoob. especially simple and delloa, are you mad or something. you take down those masterpieces when you promote those recent terrible orangutan looking *** maps. oh yeah you still havent answered me in the cyberise forum

• 93 posts
    February 23, 2023 10:20 PM PST

There are new map requirements since November last year that everyone has to follow. MrNoob has/had the fair chance to improve his maps, just like everyone else. However, he eventually lost all his map files, making it impossible to improve these maps further.

Also, how do you know if Max retired these maps? What if it was MrNoob himself? Considering the circumstances, it would be plausible.

• 652 posts
    February 23, 2023 10:32 PM PST

hes my close friend. he told me himself, even sent me the screenshots that max had informed him about removing the maps. and im pretty sure im speaking true facts but, 80% of his maps from 2021 are 10 times much better than those recent garbage maps. the only recent map i respect is dockyard

• 998 posts
    February 24, 2023 7:38 AM PST
    @flyingDonkey345 Post the screenshots he sent you.
    • 652 posts
    February 25, 2023 5:26 AM PST

like i said, its as good as >=1 year ago lol. that time when hes sending me the screenshots is to my old discord account which got like deleted like last christmas ago. also, you cant even remember removing his maps? delloa, simple, RageOverALostCoin, s8nx mansion etc? u deleted everything with a reason that doesnt make any sense "because of copying ur own maps" like what. ppl ask even if its over a year ago why do i still fuss about it? bc we need to bring actual good maps back, those active "popular" maps on this game nowadays were all just garbage.

yeah sorry if i sound rude but man im annoyed

• 652 posts
    February 25, 2023 5:45 AM PST

yk what i think ive misaken some parts so we dont talk abt this anymore ig

• 998 posts
    February 25, 2023 9:47 AM PST

flyingDonkey345 said:

like i said, its as good as >=1 year ago lol. that time when hes sending me the screenshots is to my old discord account which got like deleted like last christmas ago. also, you cant even remember removing his maps? delloa, simple, RageOverALostCoin, s8nx mansion etc? u deleted everything with a reason that doesnt make any sense "because of copying ur own maps" like what. ppl ask even if its over a year ago why do i still fuss about it? bc we need to bring actual good maps back, those active "popular" maps on this game nowadays were all just garbage.

yeah sorry if i sound rude but man im annoyed

Well, none of those maps were removed by me.

• 652 posts
    February 26, 2023 1:35 AM PST

flyingDonkey345 said:

yk what i think ive misaken some parts so we dont talk abt this anymore ig

• 2 posts
    May 6, 2023 7:27 AM PDT

hey, im late, But is it possible to bring these maps like "RageOverALostCoin" back?? It was one of my favourite maps there was and its sad to see it go. (

• 2 posts
    November 7, 2023 8:06 AM PST

?

• 507 posts
    November 7, 2023 10:24 PM PST

PatePoika said:

hey, im late, But is it possible to bring these maps like "RageOverALostCoin" back?? It was one of my favourite maps there was and its sad to see it go. (

Unless the creator still has the map files, it's lost forever unfortunately

• 73 posts
    November 11, 2023 4:59 AM PST

Download File - Crying - Clash Royale Emotes Goblin PNG Image with No  Background - PNGkey.com