Forums » Help & Tips

transferring my mail address to another mail

• 4 posts
    March 26, 2023 1:54 PM PDT

Hello there. I was playing this game too much and I even got A12. However, after my school has finished my mail address was deleted by the school. I used my school's mail address in this game. I don't remember my password. I checked my account, and it was there. My warmerise account isn't deleted. How can I reach my account again? It isn't deleted I checked it in this website. Where should I contact?

• 998 posts
    March 26, 2023 7:52 PM PDT
    You can message me the account URL. Do you remember the e.mail? Include that too.
    • 954 posts
    March 26, 2023 10:24 PM PDT
    Speaking about e.mail, is there any possible way to restore deleted accounts? My account name was dustorm and I used the e.mail I use for this account. I’m just curious. I don’t want that account back but I was just wondering. Also I sent you a couple of messages
    • 285 posts
    March 27, 2023 9:16 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said: Speaking about e.mail, is there any possible way to restore deleted accounts? My account name was dustorm and I used the e.mail I use for this account. I’m just curious. I don’t want that account back but I was just wondering. Also I sent you a couple of messages

in some cases accounts can be restored but it does mean that it wasnt deleted too long ago because the data isnt saved for a very long time of period. 

• 4 posts
    March 27, 2023 2:13 PM PDT

Max said: You can message me the account URL. Do you remember the e.mail? Include that too.

Bro, sorry. How will you access my account? How can ı contact this website or play makers? 

• 4 posts
    March 27, 2023 2:16 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: Speaking about e.mail, is there any possible way to restore deleted accounts? My account name was dustorm and I used the e.mail I use for this account. I’m just curious. I don’t want that account back but I was just wondering. Also I sent you a couple of messages

Yes there is a way to save your account. They ask you to if you want that account please give informaiton.