Forums » General

should i grind for revolver or something else?

• 6 posts
    May 4, 2023 1:21 PM PDT

i was wondering what i should buy, revolver or some other primary/secondary?

• 507 posts
    May 4, 2023 7:31 PM PDT
    Hey there, I looked at your profile and saw that you already have the katana, knuckles, and Mines. looks like you enjoy the melee part of the game :)

to put it shortly; The revolver is the single BEST purchase you can make right now. Nothing else comes close.

If you want more details, read on: when buying weapons, you want to consider how much you can earn back with each purchase you make. This means picking the strongest weapons for the lowest cost. The UMP and Sniper are two of the best guns in the game, so you can use either one in your primary weapon slot. You have trap mines, which are slightly worse than M67 grenades, but are still very helpful if you place them in smart locations. This only leaves your secondary weapon, and the USP that you get for free is garbage. It's damage and ammo capacity are pathetic. The revolver, on the other hand is borderline OP. It's stronger than some primary weapons. Buying the revolver will substantially increase your damage, which will allow you to earn XP faster an purchase more weapons. Definitely buy it as soon as you're able to. Hopefully this was helpful!
    • 24 posts
    May 7, 2023 12:06 PM PDT

Revolver is a must. As Chrono said, within primary the difference between free guns vs the bought ones is not that much. But Revolver is much better than USP

• 6 posts
    May 8, 2023 12:39 PM PDT

ah nice. i have gotten a good amount of kills with the USP, but have also gotten some with the revolver from dead bodies