Forums » General

Can we be good with 60 fps?

• 493 posts
    June 16, 2023 9:49 AM PDT
    Hello, I've been playing this game for about 4 years and with a mediocre pc. 
    so I have 60 fps normally and sometimes it lags and it's decent between 40-50.
    When I see videos of players with 100 fps and +, their aim is often much better, 
    probably because their cursor is more stable and therefore more precise since there is no lag.
    also all the strongest players in this game have high fps.
    So it's been 2 years that I have the same level, and I am not improving anymore, is it because of the fps?
    I can't be more precise with my aim, and the lag of my cursor bothers me
    • 10 posts
    June 16, 2023 1:09 PM PDT

Get job, get paid, get yourself decent pc and do not play this game. Game has same problems since years. Players that were can't even kill AFK players before insant hs you now (due to known reasons). Game has huge optimization problems i have 75 fps and game is not soft it feels heavy. Something is not right in game, your bullets go not where you aiming. Dou you want to get better? then raise your ping, if you can make your ping high then congratulations  you can get best player crown.  Summary is do not blame yourself, blame game's itself leave Warmerise and try real games.

This post was edited by WinstoooN at June 16, 2023 1:11 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    June 17, 2023 7:18 PM PDT
    I play at 30-50 FPS and around 50-200 ping on normal servers. Man up and get used to it lol. That’s my advice
    • 493 posts
    June 18, 2023 4:30 PM PDT

WinstoooN said:

Get job, get paid, get yourself decent pc and do not play this game. Game has same problems since years. Players that were can't even kill AFK players before insant hs you now (due to known reasons). Game has huge optimization problems i have 75 fps and game is not soft it feels heavy. Something is not right in game, your bullets go not where you aiming. Dou you want to get better? then raise your ping, if you can make your ping high then congratulations  you can get best player crown.  Summary is do not blame yourself, blame game's itself leave Warmerise and try real games.

no, I had taken a break for 1 year, I came back and I'm leaving again.
    I don't think I'll be back in this game unless I get a good pc
    . but I don't think I'll buy one because cuz I'm not a gamer except on warmerise
    • 308 posts
    June 18, 2023 5:27 PM PDT

Dispater said:

WinstoooN said:

. but I don't think I'll buy one because cuz I'm not a gamer except on warmerise

imagine getting a good pc and continuing to play this "game"

• 493 posts
    June 19, 2023 5:22 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

Dispater said:

WinstoooN said:

man, warmerise is cool, so many players insult this game, while they are the ones who have been playing since 2013 lol
    • 308 posts
    June 19, 2023 8:04 AM PDT
    Dispater said:

EpicTr0ll said:

Dispater said:

WinstoooN said:

man, warmerise is cool, so many players insult this game, while they are the ones who have been playing since 2013 lol
    maybe you think its cool because you cant run/havent try and decent games? since 2013? name literally one player from 2013 who still play this game unironically
    • 145 posts
    June 19, 2023 11:31 AM PDT

60 fps on a school chromebook (costs 87 dollars if you decide to buy it from walmart)

• 1147 posts
    June 28, 2023 7:18 AM PDT

60 fps on a school chromebook (costs 87 dollars if you decide to buy it from walmart)

• 19 posts
    June 28, 2023 6:32 PM PDT

Aetoyn said:

I average 30 when playing, although I'm unsure if hardware acceleration is on (school settings is a b6dch and a half).

• June 28, 2023 11:45 PM PDT

im playing  with 3fps and still very good smooth asf 

• 36 posts
    June 29, 2023 8:57 AM PDT

How do I raise the FPS? I have a 3060ti, and the maximum it reaches is 60pfs with low graphics and also in ultra.

• 149 posts
    June 29, 2023 11:13 AM PDT
    there's a method to get more fps, but that gives bad actions at the gameplay
    • 145 posts
    June 29, 2023 1:31 PM PDT

Warmerise is a browser game, so it's fundamentally limited to 60 fps on Chromium browsers like Chrome (duh), Edge, Opera

So if you want more fps, use Firefox

And get a good monitor :)

• June 30, 2023 11:42 AM PDT

You can remove frame cap in Chrome, by adjusting properties, but with low-end pc and 60Hz monitor its not recommended due to frame drops as well as ping, because they are both linked together

• June 30, 2023 11:47 AM PDT

You can remove fps cap by pasting  -disable-frame-rate-limit in broswer shortcut, then it should look like this: "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -disable-frame-rate-limit .