Forums » General

Racism and ******

• 5 posts
    October 3, 2023 5:52 AM PDT

Max/Admin,

how can you allow this?  If nothing else, you're probably opening yourself up to lawsuits (note the clan name in first picture)

This guy should be banned and clan deleted.

• 105 posts
    October 4, 2023 1:31 AM PDT

Admin did everything he could do and then retired. You can block them via block player option in game when you do that, u won't see their messages anymore. As for clan we can not do anything at the moment.

• 5 posts
    October 4, 2023 4:08 AM PDT

Kalamar,

the clan should be deleted from the game, and members of the clan should all have their accounts banned.  It's not rocket science my friend.

Cheers

• 954 posts
    October 11, 2023 6:26 PM PDT
    Max didn’t retire, if he did he would have said so. Stop lying bro.
    • 507 posts
    October 11, 2023 6:31 PM PDT
    He's not lying, there's just no evidence either way. He's just as correct as anyone else who's guessing at the situation.
    • 285 posts
    October 12, 2023 12:55 AM PDT
    SnipingIsArt said:

Kalamar,

the clan should be deleted from the game, and members of the clan should all have their accounts banned.  It's not rocket science my friend.

Cheers

Max (Admin) isn't active. So nothing can be done. Bc he's the only one who can bann and delete.
    • 197 posts
    October 12, 2023 3:26 AM PDT

A lawsuit because some kid is acting edgy in a game? Even a platform as big as Steam has users and grouups with derogatory words in it and they do nothing about it. 

He is just acting edgy and you calling it out made him want to bait you even more.

My tip for you in this or any other game is most trolls feed off your attention so ignoring them will either make it stop or drive them mad.

@Kalamar stop spreading fake lies Max's well and alive and he will soon make an epic return.

• 308 posts
    October 12, 2023 4:46 AM PDT
    thanks for posting, now i can be part of this wonderful clan
    • 105 posts
    October 12, 2023 10:29 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

A lawsuit because some kid is acting edgy in a game? Even a platform as big as Steam has users and grouups with derogatory words in it and they do nothing about it. 

He is just acting edgy and you calling it out made him want to bait you even more.

My tip for you in this or any other game is most trolls feed off your attention so ignoring them will either make it stop or drive them mad.

@Kalamar stop spreading fake lies Max's well and alive and he will soon make an epic return.

Max found a wife. He is spending happy and peaceful life. His wife does not like developers if i heard correct because developers spending a lot time at coding. She wants attention and wants to spend more time with Max. What i can say, my sensei Max has found a wife and he does mini-retirement. I envy him. 

• 507 posts
    October 12, 2023 10:49 AM PDT
    "Bros before hoes" loses a lot of it's meaning once you manage to find a hoe that you love.

Sincerely though, I only hope he's doing ok. Circumstances looked pretty rough last time he spoke publicly
    • 308 posts
    October 12, 2023 11:24 AM PDT

Kalamar said:

Erlaanz said:

Max found a wife. He is spending happy and peaceful life. His wife does not like developers if i heard correct because developers spending a lot time at coding. She wants attention and wants to spend more time with Max. What i can say, my sensei Max has found a wife and he does mini-retirement. I envy him. 

Max is a simp confirmed?

• 197 posts
    October 12, 2023 1:37 PM PDT

Kalamar said:

Erlaanz said:

Women hate coders that's why we are single.

On a more serious note I live in a neighbouring state to Max and the economic situation in Portugal isn't great. Just to give you an example there's some great countries in EU where you can buy a house in 6-7 years with the average salary or the EU average being 10 years. Whereas Spain and Portugal it can be up to 20 years in some parts. Lisbon is one of the cities in EU where you save the least money on average, so Warmerise draining Max's money, not giving great returns and not showing a great future might have changed his goals. As far as we know he does some website developing which is nice but in order to pay the bills an actual fulltime coding job would be far better which would leave him with way less time to develop Warmerise.

Not to mention that after you've been all day coding at work the least thing you want to do is go home and do some more.

He might be back, who knows. Also if I recall correctly (I lost track of his age because he told me long ago) he can be somewhere between 30-35 right now which might mean that joke about him getting married or having kids could not be as much of a joke as we think and maybe a reality.

I hope he is doing well and if he still has some passion and really wants the game to keep going forward that he has the opportunity and things get better for him money wise.

Would be quite sad that Warmerise has to end not because Max lost his will to develop but because he cannot financially endure it.

• 954 posts
    October 12, 2023 5:20 PM PDT
    Buddy, like the other 5 times I said so, he would say he was going to leave, like game devs do.
    • 308 posts
    October 13, 2023 4:00 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: Buddy, like the other 5 times I said so, he would say he was going to leave, like game devs do.

like your dad said he is leaving when he "went to buy milk"? cope harder lil bro

• 652 posts
    October 14, 2023 2:09 AM PDT

do people still take this game seriously anymore

• 507 posts
    October 14, 2023 7:58 PM PDT
    Yes. You can tell the game is alive and well from the rich and engaging conversations on the forums.
    • 954 posts
    October 15, 2023 11:24 AM PDT
    Sarcastic. I like that.
    • 73 posts
    October 17, 2023 3:07 PM PDT

chronospectrum said: Yes. You can tell the game is alive and well from the rich and engaging conversations on the forums.

love the sarcasm, the forum is dead

• 212 posts
    October 17, 2023 5:25 PM PDT

da​m​n max really just said F​U​CK YOU GUYS brb

• 212 posts
    October 17, 2023 5:31 PM PDT

max close this s​h​it, this really unhealthy for some k​ids.. worse if they'r not kids 

• 652 posts
    October 21, 2023 1:12 AM PDT

chronospectrum said: Yes. You can tell the game is alive and well from the rich and engaging conversations on the forums.
    Stream episode Understandable, have a nice day by Gen Alpha Talk podcast |  Listen online for free on SoundCloud

• 308 posts
    October 21, 2023 9:58 AM PDT
    chronospectrum said:
    Yes. You can tell the game is alive and well from the rich and engaging conversations on the forums.

They will never come close to the conversations on community discord but we are trying!
    I always shed a tear of joy when i see 2 young man discuss a topic clearly neither of them have any knowledge of.
    But its not about the knowledge its about them not being afraid to speak their mind, it really touched me. I wish when i grow up i can be like the people there, you guys are heroes being an inspiration and leading the path for new warmerise generation.
    7/10 truly one of the discord servers of all time