Forums » General

Warmerise is done but...

• 197 posts
    February 11, 2024 3:26 AM PST

Hello Max's favourite player here,

With just 278 days left until the expiration of the game's website domain, we are faced with the stark reality that Warmerise's existence hangs in the balance. This imminent threat has cast a pall over our community, igniting fears that the game we've poured countless hours into may soon be lost to us forever. Will the company who bought the game renew it? Will Maximilian make an epic comeback? Who knows.

But if the worst case scenario occurs and this year it's the end of our beloved game let me say one last thing...

Faerie I still love you. 

Let me join Fantasia again and may my account die in the clan where I always belonged.

And to Max if you're still here, never would I have thought back in 2011-2012 when I first saw you in BeGone that you would create a community where I would meet so many of my current friends. F*ck BeGone, all my homies know Warmerise is better.

• 308 posts
    February 11, 2024 10:01 AM PST
    you are just hater kid, dont talk **** at Begone just because u beeed -.-
    • 212 posts
    February 12, 2024 11:29 AM PST
    QEPD
    • 19 posts
    February 13, 2024 2:53 PM PST

Erlaanz said:

Hello Max's favourite player here,

With just 278 days left until the expiration of the game's website domain, we are faced with the stark reality that Warmerise's existence hangs in the balance. This imminent threat has cast a pall over our community, igniting fears that the game we've poured countless hours into may soon be lost to us forever. Will the company who bought the game renew it? Will Maximilian make an epic comeback? Who knows.

But if the worst case scenario occurs and this year it's the end of our beloved game let me say one last thing...

Faerie I still love you. 

Let me join Fantasia again and may my account die in the clan where I always belonged.

And to Max if you're still here, never would I have thought back in 2011-2012 when I first saw you in BeGone that you would create a community where I would meet so many of my current friends. F*ck BeGone, all my homies know Warmerise is better.

He ain't coming back..... sorry but he isn't going to save the day this time. 

• 17 posts
    February 14, 2024 12:48 AM PST
    Damn this really is the end of the line
    • 19 posts
    February 14, 2024 5:22 AM PST

Demilition01 said: Damn this really is the end of the line

Yep.... it's quite sad. 

But again, with Max out of the picture, I really don't see a way to keep this game alive that doesn't involve some sort of miracle. 

Oh well.

This post was edited by DeltaTrooper983 at February 14, 2024 5:22 AM PST
    • 73 posts
    February 15, 2024 6:30 AM PST

it is done, are yall brain dead?

• 65 posts
    April 23, 2024 1:30 PM PDT
    Erlaanz, begone will always remain in our memories. 
    If there is a choice between Warmerise and begone, I would definitely say begone.
    If dmage comes back, this time you will curse warmerise instead of begone.
    I know you a little bit. From the time of Begone.
    You have always been there for the strong person.
    If begone still existed you'd be cursing the warmerise game.

This post was edited by KingOfMan at April 23, 2024 1:31 PM PDT