Forums » Clan Advertisements

[" Focused"]

• 21 posts
    September 29, 2024 5:48 AM PDT
    :Rules:
    1. No Focused vs Focused it doesn't work in sky.

2. Don't beg in clan.

3. Don't be Toxic.

4. Respect each other in clan.

:Fill this:

-Username :

-Grander :

-Why do you want to join Focused ?

-What is your objective with Focused ?

-Have you ever played with the member of Focused?
    • 22 posts
    October 1, 2024 2:21 AM PDT

osman321 said: :Rules: 1. No Focused vs Focused it doesn't work in sky. 2. Don't beg in clan. 3. Don't be Toxic. 4. Respect each other in clan. :Fill this: -Username : -Age : -Country : -Grander : -Why do you want to join Focused ? -What is your objective with Focused ? -Have you ever played with the member of Focused?

First of all before starting i clan i request you to go school and improve your dictionary its gender man not grander

• 389 posts
    October 1, 2024 4:47 AM PDT

Kazani said:

osman321 said: :Rules: 1. No Focused vs Focused it doesn't work in sky. 2. Don't beg in clan. 3. Don't be Toxic. 4. Respect each other in clan. :Fill this: -Username : -Age : -Country : -Grander : -Why do you want to join Focused ? -What is your objective with Focused ? -Have you ever played with the member of Focused?

First of all before starting i clan i request you to go school and improve your dictionary its gender man not grander

Did you doublecheck your own clan forum? Its full of grammar issues and typos also 

• 22 posts
    October 1, 2024 9:43 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

Kazani said:

Did you doublecheck your own clan forum? Its full of grammar issues and typos also 

Go and take out mistakes man if you found any