• 4 posts
    March 31, 2018 4:29 AM PDT

Dante said:

Zeus said:

Dante said:

Hi, tell fayde he is a *** and I miss him

Zeus said:

cyb0rg said:

Don't get offended with what I said, thiagodc. You are known to create-delete-create-delete a clan within 2 days, so if you create this fake SCP and delete it in a couple of days, you'll ruin this clan's reputation.

SCP's reputation was already ruined the day they went havoc on UGB/BB.

I have zero respect for SCP as a clan and most of it's members these days.

who the fk are you lol talking big but I can't see your impact in that communitty, always did **** and hopped for all clans. You should be thankfull that SSNC had mercy on you.

Oh I remember you. The keyboard warrior always looking for a fight in the forums. How's life?

For your information, SSNC welcomed me because they're on a maturity-level far beyond yours. Not looking at past, not looking at what other thought but saw it from the angle of a grown up individual.

The fact that I was made clan leader should confirm that.

This is the very fact why online communities pass away. Children assaulting, harrassing and starting toxic shittalk on the forums. 
    I may have spoken my opinion about this clan, which indeed is not positive, but never did I agressivly confront them. Did I?
    Now looking at your re-post with lack of spelling, grammar and use of formal sentences. Curses and shortened words, that's all you know? Well, that's what makes the typical keyboard warrior. 

Grow up. Please.

You're a joke and will always be a joke. As far as I remember, you're the one who always fought without any reason hahaha

I only stated the truth, and nothing else. Well, I see you got no arguments as always, and just came with that old grammar excuse. I can formally speak like you, but it's nothing special to brag about yourself. Next time, learn more about real life, as I see, you still a regular random who thinks that anyone else is inferior. Get some more maturity and accept the reality, you can't change what you did, if they welcomed you, congrats, but it doesn't mean that everyone else will forgive you for all the stupidity you did/said in the past.

Yes. I agree with you Dante. He has been like this always. Condescending.

• 12 posts
    April 3, 2018 9:29 PM PDT

Hello hello SCP. It is I your fellow Creedling.

• April 4, 2018 6:09 AM PDT
    Clade said:

Hello hello SCP. It is I your fellow Creedling.

Muahhhh
    • 12 posts
    April 10, 2018 6:38 PM PDT

Oh wait this isn't the real SCP lel.

• 17 posts
    April 14, 2018 1:21 PM PDT

Clade said:

Oh wait this isn't the real SCP lel.

lmaoo0000000000

• 1 posts
    May 6, 2018 4:01 PM PDT

hello