Forums » General

test of 2.4.0.1

• 13 posts
    March 3, 2018 8:52 AM PST

10 min of playing:

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
    TypeError: Argument 1 of PannerNode.setPosition is not a finite floating-point value.

3o min of playing:

Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings

• 998 posts
    March 3, 2018 9:45 AM PST

About the error "PannerNode.setPosition", what map were you playing on and did it have any vehicles?

And regarding the out of memory bug, currently there is 2 reasons why it may happen.

The first one is custom skins: If you attach custom skins to alot of weapons and use them through the game, it will eventually lead to out of memory error. The solution is to only attach skins to the weapons you use the most.

The second reason is custom maps: Right now you can only load limited number of custom maps per session (session is when you first launch the game), after that, loading more maps will cause out of memory. The only solution at the moment is to refresh the page once it happens.

This post was edited by Admin at March 3, 2018 9:55 AM PST
    • 13 posts
    March 4, 2018 1:42 AM PST

it was a costom map both errors "capture the base"

the first one was on a plane so that's probably the reasons 

i have not chosen any skin in that version 2.4.0.1

do you propose that i don't use custom skins 

i will play today only the orginale game :-)