Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Mouse delay and freezing

• 196 posts
    May 17, 2018 6:58 AM PDT

Didn't play for 2-3 weeks the sensitivity was already kinda weird before cuz it had some sort of acceleration and didn't feel like the old one or how it does in most games. But today I wanted to play with a friend and I do not know if it's due to a new update but my mouse has a delay (only in warmerise in all other games and out of the game it works perfectly) and sometimes it freezes. As I join for 5-10 secs it works correctly but then for the rest of the game I can barely shoot people who are even standing still. I don't know if it has been reported before if it has I am sorry.

I made a gif cuz I cannot record wrm for some reason: http://vvcap.com/CPDLCOXPNfe (It might look normal but I was moving my mouse from left to right the whole time with no stops, however sometimes it stopped 4-5 times midway going to the right, then going to the left it moved way faster, ...)

I hope this can be solved, cheers!

• 609 posts
    May 17, 2018 2:14 PM PDT

As far as i know theres wasnt any tweak on that, so its on your side

• 196 posts
    May 18, 2018 5:50 AM PDT

Please avoid replying if it's not something useful. As I already stated the cursor works perfectly outside the game, I can play other games like CS:GO and even went out of my way to try Combatcompany in Standalone and Rush Team in WebGL (same as wrm) and my mouse works perfectly in those games, so there is no way the problem is on my side. And in case it's on my side it only happens in this game. So I am expecting a reply on how to solve it or if it's happened to anyone else.

• 609 posts
    May 18, 2018 7:14 AM PDT

*cough* *cough*

As far as i know theres wasnt any tweak on that, so its on your side...

...on 'your' warmerise, there may be a couple of reasons I guess, lag for example, just because you're sailing good with other games doesn't mean you'll be playing with extra smoothness in here, doesn't even matte rif you played in other games wich uses WebGl (same as wrm) and iy was running good, but this tells us that probably isn't webgl's fault. As far as this goes, the solutions are the standard ones, the same bs as always, but you seem a clever fella so ig you already tried this;

for some reason your sensitivity might have changed, not sure why but this sometimes happens to me since I play with altered keys and once in a while it sets back to the default ones, so you might check this out;

Seems stupid but maybe its from your mouse, a while back a friend of mine suffered smth similiar (to the gif) and he later found out it was the mouse

Max, for what i know, hasn't now or in the past made any tweaks on the 'sensitivity' so, I think you're seing were im going with this, no one has felt this alterations besides you therefore "its on your side".

try different browsers and let us know if it changes anything.