Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Recycling

• 609 posts
    July 25, 2018 1:30 PM PDT

in the past we've used certain 3d model for guns such as the blast or the rail rifle that, at the momment, are just laying in the "vault"-being unused.

at the same time as some members ask for more guns (which isn't the main priority if you ask me, but, tbh who doesn't like a new weapon or two) some roles and variations are still yet to be occupied by an item.

next we'll be presented some weapons that either max has implemented in the past, has them or are free assets, specs and values might need some tweaks, so let me know what are your opinions on those.

SVG-144

-old ("new") rail-riffle model

-Bolt action sniper rifle, which means after each shot you have the need to reload, taking your eyes out of the scope

-High Damage to the head and torso, smaller ammount of dmg on the limbs

-prioratizes aim than unloading a whole clip

-Idea: Thermal Optics (enable/disable)

-Suggested price: 58.000

PeaceMaker

-Old BlastGun model

-Compact close quarter battle weapon

-good at close range

-slighty more power than the CPW (although this is a main weapon)

-Idea: Supressed (silenced shots, still able to be eared close but inaudable at medium/long distance) - possibly not showed in the Radar (?)

-Perfect for that sneak behind enemy lines

-High spread when in hip fire

-suggested price: 26.000

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at July 26, 2018 9:22 AM PDT
    • 39 posts
    July 25, 2018 7:53 PM PDT

That's actually a great idea. As you said it is not the main priority right now, but i think people will like these new (old lmao) weapons

• 609 posts
    July 26, 2018 9:34 AM PDT

Stun Grenade, AKA flashbang

Self explanatory, and iteam that blinds for a short period of time players that are looking at the object

this not only includes enemies, but the player who throw it himself as well as his team mates

delay of 3 seconds after it thrown

perfect to incapacitate for some short seconds enemies on a room giving you a better figthing chance when for example in a numerical disadvantage

Only ONE grenade per round

(this asset belongs to the carbine/rail rifle pack)

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at July 26, 2018 9:35 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    August 21, 2018 6:17 AM PDT

SVG-144 scope's thermal view

this thermal view wouldn't see through any materials

• 102 posts
    March 30, 2019 5:18 PM PDT

I agree with bring back the old Blast Gun model.

• 610 posts
    March 31, 2019 10:43 AM PDT

Yeah, it'd be pretty cool to bring the old blast gun model and the old rail model back into the game. Either replacing the current ones, or as new weapons, I don't care. I just really miss those for some reason.

• 102 posts
    March 31, 2019 11:05 AM PDT

StarWarsCrazy said:

Yeah, it'd be pretty cool to bring the old blast gun model and the old rail model back into the game. Either replacing the current ones, or as new weapons, I don't care. I just really miss those for some reason.

+1 I think the same.

• April 1, 2019 4:26 AM PDT

StarWarsCrazy said:

Max should replace L115A3 with the old railgun model, because it fits the sci-fi theme  better

• 1 posts
    January 7, 2021 12:43 AM PST
    Why not have smoke grenade, Smoke grenades can create smoke to cover an enemy's range
    • 1 posts
    April 22, 2021 4:55 AM PDT

i agree with bringing blast gun old model back to.