• 281 posts
    February 23, 2017 8:14 AM PST
    Revenant said:

►Real-life Name:  Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas
    ►In-game Name: Revenant
    ►Age: 47 years old
    ►Gender: Male
    ►Where are you from? West Uganda
    ►Why do you want to join TRWAR?: Because my parent force me to social with some faggots around this site corner
    ►How did you know? of course through clan ads section, what kind of ****** question is this 
    ►Do you have RaidCall and Facebook(Name)? Private, sorry. I feel shame if you say hi to me on facebook while my friends watch it.
    ►Do you have anything left today before you post your application(Optional)? No

Sorry but you are accepted
  • February 23, 2017 8:38 AM PST

I know, this clan so easy to join. A lot of my friends told me this clan is good if you want to escape from real life problem

• 281 posts
    February 23, 2017 9:48 AM PST
    Yes we are a free open clan! We accept everybody who use bots speak turkish and sucks in clanwar!
    • 281 posts
    February 23, 2017 9:49 AM PST
    And also i have to mention our member have amazing IQ stats..
  • February 24, 2017 2:46 AM PST

Revenant said:

►Real-life Name:  Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas
    ►In-game Name: Revenant
    ►Age: 47 years old
    ►Gender: Male
    ►Where are you from? West Uganda
    ►Why do you want to join TRWAR?: Because my parent force me to social with some faggots around this site corner
    ►How did you know? of course through clan ads section, what kind of ****** question is this 
    ►Do you have RaidCall and Facebook(Name)? Private, sorry. I feel shame if you say hi to me on facebook while my friends watch it.
    ►Do you have anything left today before you post your application(Optional)? No

Hahaha Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas