Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

The Joker1 cheater

    • 50 posts
    August 2, 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    Joker1 is a player that cheats somehow. It cannot be touched by bullets, it dances in the air and I have sufficient experience to see that is cheating. I don't think this is ok, for warmerise to let such players to do that. It moks other players that actualy made the XP by being good and constant !


    This post was edited by TheRomanian at August 2, 2019 12:38 PM PDT
  • August 3, 2019 4:05 PM PDT

    yeah he is really laggy too.

    • 133 posts
    August 5, 2019 1:40 AM PDT

    Yes I See Him Playing Today Yes his was laging too 

    • 36 posts
    August 5, 2019 2:00 AM PDT

    When it's lag cheating (as opposed to "simply taking advantage of lag") you have to watch out for his lag going up only when he needs it. That is, they will lurk around 300ms ping (a little lag is needed) and when you shoot them, their lag shoots up. If this happens reliably, you know what you're looking at.

    You have to take into account though that the lag can go up in confrontations. If there is a scene with many players hopping around each other the amount of transferred data increases, which can also be a reason for lag. Therefore, try to get him separated or shoot him from afar for confirmation. ;-)

    • 133 posts
    August 5, 2019 2:02 AM PDT

    His was doing headshots in lag 

    how ? 

    • 36 posts
    August 5, 2019 9:46 AM PDT

    That's pretty easy and works without cheats. When you have high lag, you see people still for a while. You can simply click on the heads like clicking buttons. This works both ways, however. Unless he hides, he's gonna hang around not moving just as well.

    Question is: Did you kill him, and he kept killing you "afterwards" all the time? That is, did his client report kills with timestamps before he was killed?

    I have played against that "nasty bugger" recently. He twitched around continuously. When shooting, he went up and down rhythmically. Both seemed automated, the kind I've seen more than once.

    • 133 posts
    August 6, 2019 3:55 AM PDT

    Ok

    • 50 posts
    August 6, 2019 8:52 PM PDT

    paco42 said:

    That's pretty easy and works without cheats. When you have high lag, you see people still for a while. You can simply click on the heads like clicking buttons. This works both ways, however. Unless he hides, he's gonna hang around — not moving — just as well.

    Question is: Did you kill him, and he kept killing you "afterwards" all the time? That is, did his client report kills with timestamps before he was killed?

    I have played against that "nasty bugger" recently. He twitched around continuously. When shooting, he went up and down rhythmically. Both seemed automated, the kind I've seen more than once.

     

    Hmm, the thing is that when Joker1 shoots, NO MATHER THE DISTANCE, it hits. That is cheating. To hit anyone anytime with a submachine without a scope is not realistic ... so is cheating. I fire the submachine in the croud at the distance and I hit, but not the same guy until I kill ... that happens very rare at long distances!

  • August 6, 2019 9:06 PM PDT
    The Romanian and Paco all the time tell players that they are hacks or cheaters. I'm not surprised at all this ... I played with and against Joker1, it has a lousy lag but I don't consider it a hack. It only has the benefit of lag and kills without problems. Now, you should mature and stop calling all cheaters or hacks just because they kill you. They are the same kind of children who cry like xreaper, airwolf, and other crybbnoobs. If they are going to play, get used to the fact that they are going to die or lose, the game is like that.
    • 133 posts
    August 7, 2019 12:27 AM PDT

    Oh Ok But i was in joker1s team his was just only laging and killing every red players 

    • 36 posts
    August 7, 2019 2:30 AM PDT

    You noticed that he used a machine gun. You noticed that he basically did “sniping” with it from afar. This, while he is bobbing up and down (crouch, stand, crouch, stand …) rhythmically in an automated fashion.

    Have you tried using a gun that sprays, rhythmically pressing the 'c' key to crouch, stand, crouch stand … and then hit a tiny spot reliably from far? Just give it a try. :-)

  • August 7, 2019 6:09 AM PDT

    paco42 said:

    You noticed that he used a machine gun. You noticed that he basically did “sniping” with it from afar. This, while he is bobbing up and down (crouch, stand, crouch, stand …) rhythmically in an automated fashion.

    Have you tried using a gun that sprays, rhythmically pressing the 'c' key to crouch, stand, crouch stand … and then hit a tiny spot reliably from far? Just give it a try. :-)

     That is called "skill." I did it, and I do it, it's not that difficult ... Now to say this are you going to tell me that I'm a hack? Tss. Let yourself be screwed, don't complain about flocks.

    • 36 posts
    August 7, 2019 6:37 AM PDT

    This becomes strange when you can observe exactly the same motions on others; mechanically, no faults over a long period of time. Are you all autistic?

    Besides, I didn't have much quarrels with Joker1, as I managed to shoot him quite often anyhow. Therefore, your criticism about "whining" is inadequate.

     

  • August 7, 2019 8:16 AM PDT

    paco42 said:

    This becomes strange when you can observe exactly the same motions on others; mechanically, no faults over a long period of time. Are you all autistic?

    Besides, I didn't have much quarrels with Joker1, as I managed to shoot him quite often anyhow. Therefore, your criticism about "whining" is inadequate.

     

    I don't know Paco, I notice that you complain a lot. And in all the games that you enter, they just kill you say: they are all hacks, or the game has a bug because of the lagers, and you leave. Stand up, stop crying and play. I finish my answer here. Regards

    • 36 posts
    August 7, 2019 8:20 AM PDT

    What a liar. Go fetch your pennies.

  • August 7, 2019 8:37 AM PDT

    paco42 said:

    What a liar. Go fetch your pennies.

     From now on I will take screens of all the times he does that, and we'll see who lies.

    • 36 posts
    August 7, 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    No, take a video of the entire happening before. Like, when there's seven vs. 1 (me alone), because all the others left due to what you guys were doing. Besides, you just lied again. ;-)

     


    This post was edited by paco42 at August 7, 2019 10:54 AM PDT