Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Disappearing stairs cheat (video)

• 164 posts
    August 16, 2019 3:28 AM PDT

Hello, as usual they've been pestering me all day. Whenever I joined a server, they turned on evade hacks and kicked my team. I've learned to cope with that.

Here, they used an additional cheat: "The invincible tower". The enemy tower has "a glitch”. At a certain level the stairs disappear and you are killed immediately, falling into the wall.

Note that THEY KNEW EXACTLY THAT THE CHEAT WAS ACTIVE AS THEY POSITIONED GUARDS RIGHT AT THAT SPOT (I've simply jumped it using Gravity Gun before).

The video has a low frame rate and no sound, but you can see the hack clearly, as I'm showing it twice (I was too fast for them, so they couldn't get another guard in the second time).

Disappearing stairs cheat

• 84 posts
    August 16, 2019 11:35 AM PDT
    owo
    Why are you calling this a hack? Looks like a game bug
    • 164 posts
    August 17, 2019 1:32 AM PDT

Because they positioned guards at the exact spot repeatedly (after I "jumped it"). Because this has been happening increasingly in the last days. Because this fits into a long series.

For instance, they added a "new feature" to the "kicking my team". When my team has less than half the players of the opposing team, should it not be impossible to join the opposing team then? It looks like they "fixed" that too, now. I've spotted this a few times already. First, we are something like 6 vs 6. Then they kick off my team, making it 6 vs 2-3. Then their team keeps increasing in numbers, making it 8 vs 2. That's just plain hilarious...

Here you have it on video, including the guard. That's why.

This post was edited by paco42 at August 17, 2019 1:33 AM PDT
    • 998 posts
    August 17, 2019 2:45 AM PDT

That's not cheat. The anti-glitch system falsely detects glitching and kills the player. It only happens on DIE-RISE as far as I know.

• 164 posts
    August 17, 2019 6:50 AM PDT

Right - and that's why they started placing guards there, so I couldn't jump it? Besides, it killed me reliably every time (even when walking). It never killed their players, even though they walked passed there too (as you can see in the video).

Therefore, this would be a "selective glitching with guards" bug? Sure.

This post was edited by paco42 at August 17, 2019 6:51 AM PDT
    • 84 posts
    August 17, 2019 11:48 AM PDT
    I think the guy that made the game knows what he's talking about
    • 164 posts
    August 18, 2019 3:17 AM PDT

You might try to to apply to CNN with that attitude.

• 164 posts
    August 18, 2019 5:56 AM PDT

Here's one more of the same "bug", especially for me:

More of the same

They keep pushing hard, obviously wanting me off their servers.

BTW., what happened to the "pyramid servers"?