Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Explaining the OP shotgun

• 2 posts
    September 12, 2019 6:03 PM PDT

Yeah, the STG 12 is pretty OP, but that is to compensate for Free to play players.

• September 24, 2019 6:50 AM PDT

Well, I can spam it, but I still don't understand how noobs 1 shot me with it.

• 90 posts
    September 24, 2019 1:07 PM PDT

Yeah its funny that many Players are pretty good with it but I am not as good with it, lol! Although The new Blast Shotgun is super good I think! I swear if feels like it has better accuracy, more damage, cool shot sound, and less spread! I swear its better than what the stats actually say for it! If you are close to your enemies, its basically a 1-2 shots to kill them, and sometimes 3 as well :D

• September 26, 2019 5:11 AM PDT

LOL

• September 26, 2019 9:22 AM PDT

xD

• 90 posts
    September 26, 2019 11:38 AM PDT

DeltaElite said:

BlueToonYoshi said:

Yeah its funny that many Players are pretty good with it but I am not as good with it, lol! Although The new Blast Shotgun is super good I think! I swear if feels like it has better accuracy, more damage, cool shot sound, and less spread! I swear its better than what the stats actually say for it! If you are close to your enemies, its basically a 1-2 shots to kill them, and sometimes 3 as well :D

yoshi wdym? use STG its always a 1 shot

lol not always, at least for me. I am just saying that for me, the Blast Shotgun ''feels'' more accurate and better :D

• October 4, 2019 12:29 PM PDT

lol

• October 28, 2019 6:19 AM PDT

Stg is bad