Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

My map hasn't isn't approved.

• 58 posts
    July 29, 2024 12:19 PM PDT

So I created a map like a year ago and is has over 100 points but it still hasnt been approved even if i unpublish it and publish it again its still the same and I spent a lot of time working on this map so can anyone help me? It has 130 points i think.

Im thinking about deleting the map and adding it back but I dont know.

• 116 posts
    July 29, 2024 4:04 PM PDT
    I’m pretty sure an admin has to approve the map
    • 524 posts
    July 29, 2024 11:41 PM PDT
    pokemonster said:
    I’m pretty sure an admin has to approve the map

Nope, see here: https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/434/map-verification-process

If it's not being approved at 130 points, something isn't working right.
    • 106 posts
    July 30, 2024 1:42 AM PDT

It has been occurring for a year, yet the game is so inactive that I hesitate to bring it up

• 116 posts
    July 30, 2024 6:53 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:
    pokemonster said: I’m pretty sure an admin has to approve the map
    Nope, see here: https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/434/map-verification-process If it's not being approved at 130 points, something isn't working right.

i stand corrected ty Chrono

• 524 posts
    July 30, 2024 9:30 AM PDT
    Yeah, I'm glad I saw this thread.I've been thinking of making a custom map, but if the system isn't working, I won't bother.
    • 58 posts
    July 30, 2024 1:28 PM PDT

So is there nothing i can do about it?

• 524 posts
    July 30, 2024 3:24 PM PDT
    Unless someone else has fond a way to get their maps added, that's correct.

If the automatic system isn't working and nobody is manually approving maps,then there is no way to get a custom map into the game. I would really love someone to prove me wrong.
    • 2112 posts
    July 31, 2024 10:57 AM PDT

I believe that it's a voting system. Pending maps have to get X amount of ratings to get approved and then cycled into the current map pool.

• 524 posts
    July 31, 2024 1:05 PM PDT
    f0rsaken said:

I believe that it's a voting system. Pending maps have to get X amount of ratings to get approved and then cycled into the current map pool.

That's correct, read further up the thread to see that he's well above that vote threshold.
    • 106 posts
    August 2, 2024 8:18 PM PDT
    I have a troublesome way to tackle this but unluckily the game has not been worthy for us to make one more