Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 10 posts
    July 21, 2017 3:39 AM PDT

@Lucille just please go fuckiing suicide so you'll be gone forever your so annoying -.- man

• 33 posts
    July 21, 2017 4:02 AM PDT
    @Lucille Can I tell you something? The more you make your own story the more laugh stocks we got.. Just imagine Lucille.. You should try to laugh on your own story Lucille..
    • 23 posts
    July 21, 2017 4:02 AM PDT

@AGENT47 How dare you to talk to me like that, how could you, can't you see I have been struggling to help you to bring you back. When your mom was dying and before Farzblack chopped her head off. I made a promise to her, to find you and the rest of your brothers, to save you and I have been spending for years to find you all and this is what I got? This is who I am?

FARZBLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!! I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FOR SO LONG LIVING WITHOUT MY CHILD BESIDES ME. 

This post was edited by Lucille at July 21, 2017 4:24 AM PDT
    • 10 posts
    July 21, 2017 4:15 AM PDT

@Lucille it's your own story bro and you been spending long time to study on how to be Dumbb idiott *** fuckk . lol
    Dumbb and idiiot

• 23 posts
    July 21, 2017 4:23 AM PDT

What's wrong with you all, I don't know what else that I can do to make you believe that I am your father and the only one who gone for so long, I'm not intend to abandoned you all, but you should know and understand, all of the suffering, created by Farzblack. He is the guy,  look around you, everything he says, everything you believe in, ARE LIES.

I am your Father, I AM YOUR FATHER, PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR HEART THIS TIME, IM BEGGING YOU, LISTEN TO YOUR VOICE'S HEART AND IT WILL LEAD YOU TO THE TRUTH. THAT I AM YOUR FATHER. YES I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE.

• 15 posts
    July 21, 2017 4:47 AM PDT

This used to be a recruitment thread xDDDDDDD

• 165 posts
    July 21, 2017 5:17 AM PDT

Bluefallen said:

This used to be a recruitment thread xDDDDDDD

Yes and people still using this thread as general channel to express opinion xDDD

• 19 posts
    July 21, 2017 7:40 AM PDT

AHHH MY EYES WHAT IS ALL THIS CRINGE

TheMercenary PRO, i WISH I was in TheMercenary so I could be part of the darkness but I can't even be part of Flare cuz they kick me D:

• 33 posts
    July 21, 2017 8:31 AM PDT
    Erlaanz said:

AHHH MY EYES WHAT IS ALL THIS CRINGE

TheMercenary PRO, i WISH I was in TheMercenary so I could be part of the darkness but I can't even be part of Flare cuz they kick me D:

Yes accepted.. Welcome in...
    • 23 posts
    July 21, 2017 10:51 AM PDT

!!! I am coming for the peace !!!

1. Account Name:
    ( Lucille )

2. Age:
    ( 1+2-7+2: Eighteen )

3. Gender:
    ( I was a female, but now I'm a male and ready to be part of this clan )

4. Country:
    ( Malaysia )

5. Time Zone:
    ( GMT+08:00 )

6. Clan History :
    ( One of the bravest and feared clan in history was “ Light " )

7. What is your most hated clan and why?:
    ( The Mercenary and all other clans who hate The Mercenary. Why? Because it's my business, my life, my choice, my rights, I can hate any clan I want )

8. What is your most hated player and why?: 
    ( Farzblack, he stoles my children from me and put them in his illusion to get them to do his dirty work, and make them forget me forever. Also I hate myself, for not being able to save my children)

9. Are you an Idiot?
    ( Yes, I was an idiot, I mean extremely idiot of all time for trying to destroy the elder prince shadows of darkness. )

10. Are you ***?
    ( I love Farzblack, automatically I am gaay. )

11. Will you remain loyal to our leader and clan till rotten?:
    ( Once I've entered in the darkness, there's no way for me to come back, just like my children obey to Farzblack. Farzblack watching me all the time and If I try to do anything stupid, there will be the consequences. I don't want to endanger my child's lives, he owns all of my children. As long as my children are well taken, I will loyal and devote to Farzblack. This is my fate and curse, serving for Farzblack eternally. )

12. Will you promise not to make fun of yourself such as claim yourself as best player?
    ( I know the leader of this clan very well, so I can't break my promises.)

13. Will you promise not be loyal visitor and spammer to the Max's personal account?
    ( This person must be a lesbian or old bag. I don't know who the hell is Max, but if she tries to destroy The Mercenary, I will burn her house and I'll slaughter everyone she ever cared and beloved about, or better yet, Just chopped her head off and kick it into the bowl toilet.  Yes I will promise )

14. Will you promise not to be clown on everyone?
    (Yes, I will not be a clown, unless I get the order from Farzblack to do so. )

15. Will you obey the order from leader?
    ( To be frank, I'm not interested at all, but I will obey for all of my children's sakes. In order to get to close with my children again. This is the only way for me to approach them and for me to release my longing to them and say goodnight when they want to sleep. Although they don't recognize me anymore, but that's more than enough to make me happy.)

16. Will you promise not be an asshole by force-feeding everyone with your Youtube video?
    ( I don't have a YouTube account, but I have a Bestgore account. I promise )

17. Will you promise not to be lonely raging-****** on other people's clan ads?
    ( I will promise, unless I get the order from Farzblack to do so. )

This post was edited by Lucille at July 21, 2017 11:28 AM PDT
    • 165 posts
    July 21, 2017 5:53 PM PDT
    Thank you Lucille for your application. However, we are not rent any clown anymore so you are permanent rejected.

Since it's your last post, I go outdoor and stand on the top roof. With hands up in the air, I waving it with passion... I shall scream loudly..

"Hey Lucille, your application are rejected. Goodbye and don't come back again... Hahahhahha"

End of Lucille's journey in Warmerise. Bye...
    • 23 posts
    July 22, 2017 12:50 AM PDT

Huh I see why yiu don't want me to approach my children. You still fear with your own shadows, you're scared if I successfully awaken all my children back with just one true love kiss. My first betrayal still scares the hell of out of you. Misery, Misery, Misery, that's what you've chosen. I offered you friendship and you spat in my face. I could squash you like a bug soon, But you better make damn sure you kill me this time! Because if you don't, I'm gonna kill the darkness! So everyone in this clan is gonna know how it feels to live in my world: a world without darkness, a world without evil Kingdom, a world without Fazrblack And every one of you is going to see me for who I truly am! I can't let you cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle again and again. Farzblack, you already chose your path to die to suffer in my hand. I will bathe the star-ways with your blood. I do not forgive you for taking the life of my wife, and my children, A thousand years of war between us will not be forgotten!

• 68 posts
    July 22, 2017 6:11 AM PDT
    @Lucille

This post was edited by Brian at July 22, 2017 6:13 AM PDT
    • 33 posts
    July 22, 2017 6:18 AM PDT
    Lucille said:

Huh I see why yiu don't want me to approach my children. You still fear with your own shadows, you're scared if I successfully awaken all my children back with just one true love kiss. My first betrayal still scares the hell of out of you. Misery, Misery, Misery, that's what you've chosen. I offered you friendship and you spat in my face. I could squash you like a bug soon, But you better make damn sure you kill me this time! Because if you don't, I'm gonna kill the darkness! So everyone in this clan is gonna know how it feels to live in my world: a world without darkness, a world without evil Kingdom, a world without Fazrblack And every one of you is going to see me for who I truly am! I can't let you cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle again and again. Farzblack, you already chose your path to die to suffer in my hand. I will bathe the star-ways with your blood. I do not forgive you for taking the life of my wife, and my children, A thousand years of war between us will not be forgotten!

You are so dramatic Lucille, this is a game mate.. Enjoy this life Lucille.. Just like Farzblack's post ( This life is good ) Now enjoy. :)
    • 165 posts
    July 22, 2017 6:32 AM PDT

Lol guys relax, Lucille is my friend and we are rival in the Battle of Light VS Dark since at UGB forum. Just another rap-battle style, nothing personal..

• 68 posts
    July 22, 2017 7:52 AM PDT
    Farzblack said:

Lol guys relax, Lucille is my friend and we are rival in the Battle of Light VS Dark since at UGB forum. Just another rap-battle style, nothing personal..

Don't worry, I already knew you guys were friends as I saw he made this account dedicated to "taking you down" lol. But his long paragraphs make my eyes bleed xd
    • 165 posts
    July 22, 2017 8:13 AM PDT

Brian, he got long paragraphs because he try to bring down powerful Dark Lord like me. His rage quite similiar to Mr. Master Chief`s case and you pretty know who I`m talking about ;)

• 68 posts
    July 22, 2017 10:57 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

Brian, he got long paragraphs because he try to bring down powerful Dark Lord like me. His rage quite similiar to Mr. Master Chief`s case and you pretty know who I`m talking about ;)

haha yeah i know who you're talking about xd

This post was edited by Brian at July 22, 2017 10:57 AM PDT
    • 165 posts
    July 29, 2017 7:32 PM PDT

Greetings Comrade of The Mercenary,
    Happy 3rd anniversary for our clan
    --[TheMercenary]--.

And lets not forget for those who had no longer with us. Thank you for being a part of De Familia Of Mercenaria.
    De Familia Of Mercenaria
    2014 -2016

Crow, SaltoOwn, Alladin, Light55, Jonny45423, IvBrianPv123, Sharjeelwizard,
    KyuubyTuta, Microwave, Teemo, Switchblades, SIMPLESWAGZ
    TRAbzoneLee016, Rayman32, SlayerPRO, DezzyDaff, CaptP00p, Ados,
    KenthekiD, Kav22dk, Yoy0, Biri-Biri, Wese, Capitaine, S3zon

This post was edited by Farzblack at July 30, 2017 8:31 AM PDT
    • 33 posts
    July 29, 2017 10:23 PM PDT
    Happy anniversary for us..
    • 234 posts
    July 29, 2017 11:44 PM PDT
    Hbd!
    • 15 posts
    July 30, 2017 6:50 AM PDT

( ・ิω・ิ)  ♥  <('o'<)

• 165 posts
    August 2, 2017 3:29 AM PDT

Bluefallen said:

( ・ิω・ิ)  ♥  <('o'<)

(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ  ♥  ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ)

• 23 posts
    August 3, 2017 10:42 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

Bluefallen said:

( ・ิω・ิ)  ♥  <('o'<)

(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ  ♥  ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ)

Oh I am tearful, how sweet, despite of being a ***, I found it is very commendable of you both showing that passionately connection. Unfortunately BlueFallen, you know what is this means and what is about going to happen. I will cut you out from Farzblack's life, Yeah I have been waiting the moment Farzblack looses the people he really loves and die by my hand. This is going to be so painful!

Happy anniversary and THANK YOU, Thank you for showing me, I really appreciate that and nothing can stop me. Now Im gonna leave this thread forever with fear of my existence that can never be erased. 

• 29 posts
    August 3, 2017 11:42 AM PDT
    There is an option for post deletion.