Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Abillty to Make Voice Acting Characters

• 122 posts
    November 23, 2019 11:41 PM PST

Here i wanted to make voice acting for the characters (I well not voice act tho XD)

NanoTrooper Voice

''Enemy!' When Spots an Enemy

;Enemy Had been Terminated!'When Enemy is Terminated (etc.Got killed)

Dying Sounds

'Ugrah! (Grunt Sound male 1)' When the Nanotrooper is Hit by an enemy

'Aah! im Hit!' When he is Dying (new Abillty to crawl around)

;'Ahhh! (noises)'When Enemy Killed him

Sky Troopers

'Enemy Spotted!' So serious and spotting the enemy to kill him

"Got one!' when enemy is Terminated/Killed

Dying Sounds

'Uahhh!" After Being Hit

"Uagrh! im Down Need Back up! (Walkie Taike noises)" When he is Hit and Dying there well be sign popped up After being Hit so the enemy Can be killed by other player

"UAHHH! (fade noises)"When he is Dead

This post was edited by MoatazWereCat at November 24, 2019 2:13 AM PST
    • 84 posts
    November 25, 2019 12:28 AM PST

UAHHH!

• 429 posts
    November 25, 2019 6:34 AM PST

What is a NanoTrooper?

• 122 posts
    November 25, 2019 8:43 AM PST

xPatriot said:

What is a NanoTrooper?

Other character can be getten my the players its free one

• 63 posts
    November 25, 2019 8:48 AM PST

'Ugrah! (Grunt Sound male 1)'

• 122 posts
    November 25, 2019 10:37 AM PST

Stop This is For the characters you nedd to Voice act them for the game not for the topic

• 63 posts
    November 25, 2019 11:23 AM PST

Well you should have said that earlier. I've already used up all of my acting here.

can you please add a sound that is like "OUHF" like hes coughing after getting shot in the lungs?

• 429 posts
    November 25, 2019 11:25 AM PST

MoatazWereCat said:

Stop This is For the characters you nedd to Voice act them for the game not for the topic

\

This is getting gai

• 122 posts
    November 26, 2019 12:31 AM PST

xPatriot said:

MoatazWereCat said:

\

This is getting gai

Watch your Language!

• 122 posts
    November 26, 2019 12:32 AM PST

Neapolitan said:

Well you should have said that earlier. I've already used up all of my acting here.

can you please add a sound that is like "OUHF" like hes coughing after getting shot in the lungs?

Maybe But if he got shot he have to grunt and not Say OUHLF just Grunt like AGRH! (inside the mask) Because the bullet is too painful

• 429 posts
    November 26, 2019 6:28 AM PST

what language?

• 122 posts
    November 26, 2019 10:24 AM PST

xPatriot said:

what language?

You said a bad word

• 429 posts
    November 26, 2019 4:35 PM PST

No I didn't

• 283 posts
    November 26, 2019 6:58 PM PST

Surprising how no one ever thought of that before, (Or perhaps someone had and I missed to notice) it's a pretty good suggestion. Other games similar to this one, does have this feature, and it's surely a good add up to the game. However, I don't think we have to create those voices, we can just get them from online stores, though it'll be great if we can create our own. 

Also, a voice for "reloading" would also be nice, that way you'll know when your teammate is reloading so you can give him some cover. 

This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at November 26, 2019 6:59 PM PST
    • 122 posts
    November 27, 2019 2:33 AM PST

DeathBringer908 said:

Surprising how no one ever thought of that before, (Or perhaps someone had and I missed to notice) it's a pretty good suggestion. Other games similar to this one, does have this feature, and it's surely a good add up to the game. However, I don't think we have to create those voices, we can just get them from online stores, though it'll be great if we can create our own. 

Also, a voice for "reloading" would also be nice, that way you'll know when your teammate is reloading so you can give him some cover. 

Intersting And great idea But it already Existed If you just noticed that gun can reload but i need it louder so i can hear Last time ago i was with my teammate while fighting i saw him reloading i didnt notice he got killed i killed the guy who killed him might be good idea also to do that in stores online but I just like copyed The UAH! dying sound from Game called Plazma burst 2 From crossfire sensetiel i think this might be nice idea though

• 429 posts
    November 27, 2019 8:17 AM PST
    The only thing is it would get annoying after a while.
    • 122 posts
    November 27, 2019 7:18 PM PST

xPatriot said: The only thing is it would get annoying after a while.

Maybe if you dont like it Theres A Settings Suggestion i wanna Add called (Set The Reload sound OFF/ON) To make it On it well make it LOUD If its off Wont make a Big noises