Forums » Clan Advertisements

FaZe Clan - Official Recruitment Thread

• 429 posts
    December 5, 2019 2:27 PM PST

FaZe Clan OFFICIAL CLAN REQUIREMENTS:

- No Hacking, cheating, or expliotions of any kind.

- KDR: +2.00

- Killstreak: 30+

- You MUST be able to speak english to express yourself.

FaZe Clan Rules:

-You must not be in more than 1other clan, besides |[FaZe]| and |[Synergy]|

- No excessive use of offensive language.

- If you leave the clan more than 2 times, you will be placed on the banned members list, and will be unable to rejoin the clan.

-Faliure to follow any of these rules will result in expulsion from the clan.

-------------------------------------

REMEMBER: We are a brotherhood, treat the other members with respect.

APPLICATION PROCESS

Your profile will be reviewed by a tester to determine your stats (Kdr,killstreak etc.)*
    If you pass the review, you may move on to the vote phase*, where members of the clan will vote on you, you must get the majority of the voters to say "yes" to pass.
    After you pass the voting phase you must be tested on auto and sniper by one of the testers. You must get at least 14 kills in both of the rounds*.

*If you do not pass one of the phases, you will not be able to restart the application process for one month.

Note: Not all candidates will be reviewed we will hand select the ones with the most potential, Keep up the great work

Best Regards,

-Fatal1ty 

This post was edited by Profeta at December 6, 2019 5:20 AM PST
    • 63 posts
    December 5, 2019 3:30 PM PST

Thanks Fatal1ty, but its "exceptions". I'd join but unfortunately im a cheater, maybe next time.

• 429 posts
    December 5, 2019 6:42 PM PST
    Neapolitan said:

Thanks Fatal1ty, but its "exceptions". I'd join but unfortunately im a cheater, maybe next time.

You’re not a cheater, you are just a good player, I know the difference, letsplay = cheater. Neap = pro. :SmartThinking: ( jk I’m a rtrd)