This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 28, 2017 9:40 AM PST
  • February 28, 2017 12:15 PM PST

good luck kkkkkk!

• 48 posts
    March 1, 2017 12:08 AM PST

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: nothing
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : Clasher123

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? becoz this is a clan for PRO's
    * - What does loyalty means to you? loyality mean you have to be active & respect all ppl in clan
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? A Clan of Brotherhood
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? Helping the clan in wars & some editing stuff
    * - What makes you different from others players ? i can design stuff tho i'm not pro in desiging

* - What is your weekly play schedule? 1-2 hrs daily

* - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes,Clasher123
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? YES

• 2 posts
    March 1, 2017 11:24 AM PST

-Username: NamelPhaNToM

- Clan history: I never join a clan

- Why did you leave your previous clan(s)? : I Never join a clan

-Games you are currently playing and want to play : Warmerise - CS 1.6 - CS Global Offencive - Etc...

- From who/where did you hear about us? : I hear about you because of my brother "Name ToToxx"

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? I want to join the l[LEGION]l because i want to help you to be the best clan of all times and to be with my brother... because i dont want to be in differents clan we will fight at home xD

* - Why should a person be loyal ? I think a person should be loyal to his friends and his clanmates because they accept you to join the clan and you should be a good player and dont betray them....thats what a friend or a player should do.

* - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? For me to be in the l[LEGION]l is an honor...I never join a clan and i want to do it, to help people and make new friends.

* - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? My goal is to help you to be the best clan in all Warmerise...

* - What makes you different from others players ? mmmm I have being in this game for many years that makes me different from others player i have more experience and tactics in the field...Also i was the one who show this game to my brother, and we have secret tactics in every map we play

* - How long are you playing FPS games ? Well honestly i am all the time in my computer playing differents FPS games and i havo a lot of experience in first person shooter games...I am working with my father until 6PM (in Argentina) then i play FPS games all night

* - What is your weekly play schedule? I sometimes play 5 hours during the week and on satyrday and sunday more...

* - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Yes, my brother and Red baron (but he does not remind me)

* - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? Yes, i read all the rules

• 107 posts
    March 1, 2017 11:35 AM PST

@NameIPhanToM2 : Congratulation Your Application is Successfull !

Now wait for the members Suggestion !!!

Till then have patience.

~Legion leader

• 2 posts
    March 1, 2017 12:21 PM PST

Ok Thanks too much!!!! see you

• 609 posts
    March 1, 2017 5:48 PM PST

-Username: STERBEN99

-Clan History: some, just those i think are great clans with a good environment and team/community activity

-Why did you leave your previoust clan: I didn't, i think there's no need to left smth behind in order to focus in smth new

-Games Im currently playing: Warmerise, Battlefield 1, Unturned (and some more shooterss like COD and smtm like that)

-I heard about this clan by this forum tbh (really cool name btw)

-I want to join Legion Because i really identify and support you views (which you wrote in the beginning)

-In my opinion a strong collective in this case a community is based on smaller parts, the individuals, this greater good can only be achieved by teamwork, persevearence and respect, being loyalty fulcral to all of these, loyalty to your team, to your friends, to yourself! and your own values

-My objective with legion is to be a better player and in the process help others and the clan

-What makes me different from most is my experience (play almost for 3 years), my tactical view of the battlefield, be were my team needs me the most and not were "I want to", In a normal day I'm very skilled with sniper (71% of my kills are headshots xd not to brag) and blastgun in cqb (close quarter battles), however Im Highly adaptable to the circumstances of the moment, if the team needs a stealth flanker, im there for you, if the team needs a freakin tank to enter the corridor, im there for you, if the team is getting sniped, i snip him down, If you need a ride to the other side of the map, just call me by team chat, simple...

-I play FPS all the time, for quite a time now

-I play atleast 30min to 2 hours on week, sometimes much more (Im a student that´s y its hard) however in the weekend i can play much much more (5/6/7 hours)

-Yes, loads of times

-Yes I read your Schedule and understood it

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at March 1, 2017 5:56 PM PST
    • 107 posts
    March 1, 2017 6:04 PM PST

@STERBEN99 : Your Application was Unsuccessfull!

You Havent read our rules properly http://prntscr.com/eex8zn

Try Again to join in next week !

GoodLuck

~Legion leader

• 609 posts
    March 1, 2017 6:08 PM PST

forgot about that part xd

• 609 posts
    March 1, 2017 6:11 PM PST

forgot about that part xd

im honestly in just 3, being those alpha wolves, hell, toon family,

the other 2 were just for a clan war and they needed a guy so... :T

• 8 posts
    March 1, 2017 11:33 PM PST

can you maybe re-test me

• March 5, 2017 5:19 AM PST

ItzPyro said:

can you maybe re-test me

I don't know but lets have a fun 1v1

• 89 posts
    March 7, 2017 8:34 AM PST

Username: HOMiCiD3, but will change it back to SnipedYa when I get enough XP

- Clan history and reason why you left your previous clans: -RK- Got kicked from their clan cuz I was annoying... In my defense I was 12...
    - From who/where did you hear about us? : Coldzer00 is on my firends list...

*- Why do you want to join |[Legion]| ? I would like to participate in an actual clan again, guild wars etc. and I love the feeling of being with the best, being with the best will definitely improve your skill
    * - What does loyalty means to you? Loyalty means never giving up, never snitching, and being there for your friends...
    * - What does |[Legion]| clan mean for you ? Legion means that I can be with the best again...
    * - What's your goal with |[Legion]| ? To become better and make some friends while I'm at it
    * - What makes you different from others players ?   My charming personality and I dont RQ, and I'm active on forum
    * - What is your weekly play schedule? I'm on my laptop all day but I play at least an hour usually more after 5-6 because thats when rugby practice ends... super active on fridays
    * - Have you ever played with a member of |[Legion]|? Probably
    * - Did you read our rules properly and understood them? I did read all of the Rules, especially the ones in bold...

• 48 posts
    March 7, 2017 8:44 AM PST
    Good Luck HOMiCiD3
    • 89 posts
    March 7, 2017 8:46 AM PST

Bendito said: Good Luck HOMiCiD3

Thanks ;)

• 81 posts
    March 7, 2017 7:38 PM PST
    Good Luck Bro
  • March 8, 2017 4:47 AM PST

I'm totally against HOMiCiD3 he tried to steal destryo's account -1

• 8 posts
    March 8, 2017 5:39 AM PST
    Hey, Jp have you told Usta about the 1v1 we had a few days ago
    • 89 posts
    March 8, 2017 5:50 AM PST

JpArmia245 said:

Aye dude, I honestly have no clue what ur talking about, this dude veggie something said he would give me 250k cash if i Gave him my pass and user... Like a ****** I did that and he got on my acc, I promise I did no such thing and I changed my password so he wont be able to get on ever again...

• 48 posts
    March 8, 2017 6:25 AM PST

HOMiCiD3 said:

JpArmia245 said:

Aye dude, I honestly have no clue what ur talking about, this dude veggie something said he would give me 250k cash if i Gave him my pass and user... Like a ****** I did that and he got on my acc, I promise I did no such thing and I changed my password so he wont be able to get on ever again...

YOU'RE SO DUMB
    HOW THE HECK U CAN GIVE YOUR A/C BY SAYIN ILL CHARGE YOU CASH -_-

• 89 posts
    March 8, 2017 6:57 AM PST

aye thats not nice, but yes I admit it was a very dumb decision

• 89 posts
    March 8, 2017 6:58 AM PST

And it wasn't real money 250k ingame money, that $18

• March 8, 2017 10:38 AM PST

ItzPyro said: Hey, Jp have you told Usta about the 1v1 we had a few days ago

I've told him that you are better.