Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• 4 posts
    April 14, 2023 5:05 AM PDT

Yes player927. He is the same person who lag switching in Sniper original too. He is also top 100

• April 24, 2023 1:03 AM PDT

나 응어 못한디야 니디들 참말로 보기 좋다

• 34 posts
    May 11, 2023 2:50 AM PDT

Hi, Max.

OK to show wall exploits here?

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/likhitha

Map Name: CYCLONES

Screenshot / Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsziOIPYJU4

Summary: 

Kept doing it, with his teammates who were all unregistered. After I posted here in the videos forum, I went back in and "Player 709" was doing it over and over, killing everyone, highest score. I followed him back, then sat and picked off all his unregistered teammates as they went behind the wall. He then announced that he'd been filming me, too. Probably also likhitha, but who knows. At any rate, this is likhitha using a wall exploit in CYCLONES. I have a lot more video of it, but this shows it clearly.

• 30 posts
    May 18, 2023 3:24 AM PDT

what the KDR??

isn't hack??

i have some issues with images here so i will send the link; https://warmerise.com/profile/Magnesium

• 1 posts
    May 25, 2023 10:12 PM PDT

Me hendsome

• 415 posts
    May 26, 2023 3:29 AM PDT
    Stix said:

Me hendsome No !

• 144 posts
    May 26, 2023 5:44 AM PDT

Sloooom said:

what the KDR??

isn't hack??

i have some issues with images here so i will send the link; https://warmerise.com/profile/Magnesium

I remembered that there was some sort of exploit where if you could leave the room quickly the deaths won't actually count or something

• 1 posts
    August 25, 2023 11:20 PM PDT

wish im not here before many people thought im cheating

• 3 posts
    September 28, 2023 10:42 AM PDT

new cheat no die

• 3 posts
    October 2, 2023 11:21 AM PDT

ZERO DEATH  ALL HEAD CHEAT!!

• 36 posts
    October 2, 2023 6:17 PM PDT

It is not a cheat, it is a bot farm, but playing normally, I must admit that he is good...

This post was edited by LunaMercenary at October 2, 2023 6:17 PM PDT
    • 1144 posts
    October 3, 2023 2:57 AM PDT

caring too much about KD imagine botfarm

• 5 posts
    October 3, 2023 3:42 AM PDT

All,

Wolcadowwwww glitching hardcore on cyclones.  He did it all game for about two games.

In the second screen grab, the other red player was Player 323.  I'm not sure who the blue player was, but they were just going in to try and solve the problem... it didn't work.

Admin.. do you need more proof of bullying, cheating, and XP farming?  Only one is technically against the rules, but all three are morally reprehensible.

This post was edited by SnipingIsArt at October 3, 2023 3:44 AM PDT
    • 36 posts
    October 4, 2023 5:50 PM PDT

• 8 posts
    October 4, 2023 6:18 PM PDT
    LunaMercenary said:

Hahaha
    • 144 posts
    October 18, 2023 10:44 AM PDT

Player 821 either being ridiculous 9 year old COD tryhard or using aimbot or some form of auto shoot

ignore the potato quality

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17OZPsydoNZTNvCem2LbwMrpaxE4jR7aG/view?usp=sharing

• 212 posts
    October 18, 2023 11:42 AM PDT

definitely abusing lag, i know spamming fire button in between snipers shots freezers the game but he doesn't do that, so... idk how hes doing that,, maybe if you spam certain inputs the game freezes cus if you spam tab and wheel down-up the game lags a bit too

• 5 posts
    October 19, 2023 2:41 AM PDT

Is it even worth reporting hxers any more?

This guy admits to lag hxing, and has a disgusting name.  Bet nothing happens

• 73 posts
    October 20, 2023 1:42 PM PDT

SnipingIsArt said:

All,

Wolcadowwwww glitching hardcore on cyclones.  He did it all game for about two games.

In the second screen grab, the other red player was Player 323.  I'm not sure who the blue player was, but they were just going in to try and solve the problem... it didn't work.

Admin.. do you need more proof of bullying, cheating, and XP farming?  Only one is technically against the rules, but all three are morally reprehensible.

its not worth reporting any more, he farms with warparty at only sniper and gets thousands of thousands of coins and cazh per round...

• 458 posts
    October 20, 2023 1:50 PM PDT

You all still argue about a browser game that the developer doesn't even care about anymore, wow

• 299 posts
    October 20, 2023 6:02 PM PDT

SnipingIsArt said:

u have higher ping than him u ******* clown XD

• 212 posts
    October 20, 2023 6:25 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

SnipingIsArt said:

he opened another tab, u r the clown man 

• 299 posts
    October 20, 2023 7:13 PM PDT
    Cenz said:

EpicTr0ll said:

SnipingIsArt said:

he opened another tab, u r the clown man 

im so glad you know what he has opened on his computer :clown: maybe the other guy just "opened tabs" also? or its certainly "lag hax" if another person has high ping?
    • 299 posts
    October 20, 2023 7:14 PM PDT
    certified "we both have ape ping but the other guy can frag while im 0 7 because im dogshit" moment
    • 8 posts
    October 20, 2023 10:33 PM PDT
    r ur braincells really that dry? how can u not tell that "KillNjggers" is raubtier