Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• 177 posts
    November 17, 2023 1:07 PM PST

All I know is that Klopez could zero in at any position in that field with total accuracy to make a headshot at long rang with UMP40!! What's the odds on doing that back to back in the game without any type of hack app or code??

This post was edited by Wolfseeker at November 17, 2023 1:08 PM PST
    • 308 posts
    November 20, 2023 5:19 PM PST
    LunaMercenary said:

I Saw him too in Modern City, his aim is so perfect

you are perfect
    • 308 posts
    November 20, 2023 8:34 PM PST
    Leatherface said:

EpicTr0ll said:
    LunaMercenary said:

I Saw him too in Modern City, his aim is so perfect

you are perfect
    i lwli htnu oyu wdno

cope harder
    • 177 posts
    November 22, 2023 8:18 AM PST

FYI - Guys & Gals, Because the game was brought and Max was told to keep hands off. So until the new companies decide what they are going to do. These types of hacks will continue and sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

• 7 posts
    November 22, 2023 12:50 PM PST

FYI- nobody asked

FYI 2- you smell like Kyushu father

FYI 3- U cant talk when ur all about skins and no aim.

:=)

• 177 posts
    November 22, 2023 1:41 PM PST

FYI - Noone Cares and besides soap and water will do you wonders SylvanasWR.

• 308 posts
    November 22, 2023 2:29 PM PST

Wolfseeker said:

im certain they dont have soap in Tunisia and probably water supply is limited for drinking (then they have diarrhea whole day thats why this kid is always so grumpy uff)

• 177 posts
    November 22, 2023 5:16 PM PST

Thanks Eric have a Great Thanksgiving !

• 375 posts
    December 1, 2023 2:05 PM PST

EpicTr0ll said:

Wolfseeker said:

im certain they dont have soap in Tunisia and probably water supply is limited for drinking (then they have diarrhea whole day thats why this kid is always so grumpy uff)

XDDD

• December 3, 2023 9:48 AM PST

hi, i was back again in the game for the Old times. So i Notice the amout off players using the Cheat Engine for no recoil and gravity. Like Player 645 no acount and all the guns? teleporting infinty times and the map was created fresh...no wounder The best player ever from warmerise Trollface is gone....ist over the hacks are more big that "Forsaken" had in CS.

By
    • 144 posts
    December 23, 2023 10:28 AM PST

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j3p4qCvsAhB1_a0dEDVQHaVO3MLpXgdB/view?usp=sharing

fly hcking and changing altitude of spawn

player 534

• 15 posts
    January 2, 2024 2:24 AM PST

I think "filinta25" named player is hcking, botting too. Before he got a report like this, but not get banned, just he's friend. I found a pic, when he in 100-16, and the other players in the blue team 0-100. And now he is in "2.139 - 96" - with a 22.28 KDR . And i never see this guy in public servers. So yeah.

• 15 posts
    January 4, 2024 1:12 AM PST

now he have 30 KDR xd

This post was edited by vQpN at January 6, 2024 2:46 PM PST
    • 15 posts
    January 4, 2024 5:33 PM PST
    Well you literally helped him farming bots lol you should've think about joining blue teams, instead farming too... This is so dumb of you posting this when your literally farming too
    • 15 posts
    January 5, 2024 1:32 AM PST

If you had a little bit of intelligence, you would see and understand that the screenshot is not mine. There have been other similar cases, and they have been reported before without any sanctions imposed.

• 15 posts
    January 5, 2024 1:55 AM PST

ok

• 1 posts
    January 5, 2024 7:32 PM PST

BRR Gardener

BRR Hugnez

• 2 posts
    January 22, 2024 6:07 AM PST

I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANTED TO SAY BUT I THINK THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON FORUM TOPIC I AM NOW TIRED OF THESE HCKER I THINK I SHOULD LEAVE THS GAME 

• 15 posts
    January 23, 2024 3:57 AM PST
    Yeah **** you
    • 19 posts
    February 1, 2024 6:43 AM PST

Video evidence of two players hacking... although i'm pretty sure this isn't the fist time they've been reported ( i'd be suprised if they hadn't)

Axiira: using aimbot during a macth ( that many kills with only headshots??? No. I don't think that's legit and i don't care how good this player is/was before Max sold the game and this person decided that this was their chance to use hacks without being punished)

Leatherface: using lagswitch during a match (could it just be he has really bad ping?... maaaaaaabye. But if so then his " bad ping" has too great of timing for my liking)

Heres the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wbjnD5OLtjXtX-HTaKmAUZMD-3o-ZI0f/view?usp=drive_link

I'm really hoping that at some point the new owners will start handling these issues. It really isn't fun to play a game where people are constantly using cheats in order to kill you and boost their KD. I'm going to attempt to get in touch with the new admins but honestly i'm not holding out much hope. Wish me luck! (I'm suprised this game is still alive with the number of people using cheats nowadays... it's sad.)

• 7 posts
    February 1, 2024 7:12 AM PST

DeltaTrooper983 said:

Video evidence of two players hacking... although i'm pretty sure this isn't the fist time they've been reported ( i'd be suprised if they hadn't)

Axiira: using aimbot during a macth ( that many kills with only headshots??? No. I don't think that's legit and i don't care how good this player is/was before Max sold the game and this person decided that this was their chance to use hacks without being punished)

Leatherface: using lagswitch during a match (could it just be he has really bad ping?... maaaaaaabye. But if so then his " bad ping" has too great of timing for my liking)

Heres the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wbjnD5OLtjXtX-HTaKmAUZMD-3o-ZI0f/view?usp=drive_link

I'm really hoping that at some point the new owners will start handling these issues. It really isn't fun to play a game where people are constantly using cheats in order to kill you and boost their KD. I'm going to attempt to get in touch with the new admins but honestly i'm not holding out much hope. Wish me luck! (I'm suprised this game is still alive with the number of people using cheats nowadays... it's sad.)

that is fake leatherface, my username was copied by someone else and the guy uses lag switch on the account. also axiira doesnt aimbot, he uses the same lag switch.

• 19 posts
    February 1, 2024 7:54 AM PST

Zentorno said:

DeltaTrooper983 said:

that is fake leatherface, my username was copied by someone else and the guy uses lag switch on the account. also axiira doesnt aimbot, he uses the same lag switch.

so axiira doesn't use an aimbot?? i'm sure they also use a lagswitch but if that's al they do then it's much better than the other guys becuase it barely lags at all.

• 308 posts
    February 1, 2024 8:05 AM PST
    DeltaTrooper983 said:

Zentorno said:

DeltaTrooper983 said:

so axiira doesn't use an aimbot?? i'm sure they also use a lagswitch but if that's al they do then it's much better than the other guys becuase it barely lags at all.

https://youtu.be/V3IO7MQ1WIg?si=CZGm2000beLN6G2g
    • 19 posts
    February 1, 2024 8:32 AM PST

Yeah I've already seen the video before. It just seems weird given that leatherface's lagswitch is much more.... obvious compared to the one axiira is using... though i do suppose that if axiira did something like for example: if they set whatever button they use to activate the lag switch and st the keybind to the aim key, whenever they aimed downsights it would activate and then deactivate whenever the released so given how that would work that would seem a lot smoother and less obvious since it would only be active for less than a second.  Am i right about how that might be done??? it seems like it would be doable and in theory it seems solid...

• 308 posts
    February 1, 2024 8:43 AM PST
    DeltaTrooper983 said:

Yeah I've already seen the video before. It just seems weird given that leatherface's lagswitch is much more.... obvious compared to the one axiira is using... though i do suppose that if axiira did something like for example: if they set whatever button they use to activate the lag switch and st the keybind to the aim key, whenever they aimed downsights it would activate and then deactivate whenever the released so given how that would work that would seem a lot smoother and less obvious since it would only be active for less than a second.  Am i right about how that might be done??? it seems like it would be doable and in theory it seems solid...

because leather is a dogshit player and needs 5 sec to hs even the frozen player lol