Forums » Off-Topic

Guess I had just about enough

• 452 posts
    June 23, 2020 1:27 PM PDT

ThatAwesomeGuy/SirAws here, not for long.

It is not anyone's fault, it is me which becomes addicted too easily. I removed all friends and will change my password to something I can't remember soon, but before I do so I would like to say that a few people here mean a lot for me. but I'm leaving for good, I just had it with this site.

A small gift for the community in hope of keeping it a little better than before: a folder full of all the skins I made and the files I used in order to do so. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13_jVrK75B6MLKfl-VT7F0FdazrMUEPcW?usp=sharing

Cheers from one out of a few people here who tried staying ethical. 

This post was edited by SirAws at June 23, 2020 3:25 PM PDT
    • 289 posts
    June 23, 2020 1:47 PM PDT

SirAws said:

It is not anyone's fault, it is me which becomes addicted too easily. I removed all friends and will change my password to something I can't remember soon, but before I do so I would like to say that a few people here mean a lot for me. but I'm leaving for good, I just had it with this site.

A small gift for the community in hope of keeping it a little better than before: a folder full of all the skins I made and the files I used in order to do so.

Acc sharing ;D?

• 141 posts
    June 23, 2020 3:58 PM PDT
    I will miss you. You are a good guy awsy.
    • 179 posts
    June 23, 2020 5:13 PM PDT

see u my dear friend

• 21 posts
    June 23, 2020 5:56 PM PDT

pipipi said:

SirAws said:

A small gift for the community in hope of keeping it a little better than before: a folder full of all the skins I made and the files I used in order to do so.

Acc sharing ;D?

You're a miserable **** for even considering that; very ironic thing to offer to someone who's last words on here were about them remaining ethical.

• 179 posts
    June 23, 2020 6:04 PM PDT

Lemo said:

pipipi said:

SirAws said:

Acc sharing ;D?

You're a miserable **** for even considering that; very ironic thing to offer to someone who's last words on here were about them remaining ethical.

bababoi

• 289 posts
    June 24, 2020 5:20 AM PDT

Lemo said:

pipipi said:

SirAws said:

Acc sharing ;D?

Shut up you **** and go, keep crying 

• 141 posts
    June 24, 2020 6:40 AM PDT

@pipipi Çyka Blyat

• 289 posts
    June 24, 2020 10:12 AM PDT

RoyalChallenger said:

@pipipi Çyka Blyat

wow what an intelligent comment, want a Chupa Chups?

• 141 posts
    June 24, 2020 10:44 AM PDT

Go away dude, this is about saying good bye to a good friend not about getting people's accs and crap.

• 289 posts
    June 24, 2020 12:12 PM PDT

RoyalChallenger said:

Go away dude, this is about saying good bye to a good friend not about getting people's accs and crap.

cool, let me guess how many hours you needed to write such a smart response? 2? no i think 3

• 141 posts
    June 24, 2020 12:26 PM PDT
    Well, I just called the jerk store and they said they are all out of pipipi
    • 289 posts
    June 24, 2020 1:03 PM PDT

RoyalChallenger said: Well, I just called the jerk store and they said they are all out of pipipi

Of course they're out, you're here... there was no need to disturb them

• 141 posts
    June 24, 2020 1:12 PM PDT
    Me being here has nothing to do with you being a jerk, what are you even trying to say?
    • 289 posts
    June 24, 2020 1:16 PM PDT

RoyalChallenger said: Me being here has nothing to do with you being a jerk, what are you even trying to say?

Wont spend my time explaining some monkey whats written in my post

• 141 posts
    June 24, 2020 6:00 PM PDT
    Man you need to learn how to speak English.
    • 452 posts
    June 25, 2020 1:49 AM PDT

I'll just post something more formal I guess

• 289 posts
    June 25, 2020 11:42 AM PDT

RoyalChallenger said: Man you need to learn how to speak English.

Let's do it together, so we both benefit

• 141 posts
    June 25, 2020 1:40 PM PDT

Good Idea.

• 289 posts
    June 25, 2020 2:22 PM PDT

RoyalChallenger said:

Good Idea.

lol guess what ? I apologize, it wasn't good from my side to ask for an account of a guy that's leaving the game, even as a joke that's no excuse, plus i should't have told you all these bad things. I am sorry dude.

• 141 posts
    June 25, 2020 2:58 PM PDT

It's alright, I was also a jerk. I apologize too.

• June 25, 2020 4:51 PM PDT

farewell sir we had great times , ill miss you

• 260 posts
    June 25, 2020 5:11 PM PDT

You'll be missed AwesomeGuy everyone here will miss you. 

• 33 posts
    June 26, 2020 3:22 AM PDT

i wil miss u incredible me friend good bye