Forums » Help & Tips

I lost my account

This topic has been closed.
    • 11 posts
    September 16, 2020 12:05 PM PDT

I have lost acess for my ***** account, 
    if anyone can help me, this account had a lot

I have the ***** and password and everything is linked to an old cell phone that I no longer have

(my account need a ***** verification but i can open the *****)

• 998 posts
    September 17, 2020 12:49 AM PDT
    If you do not have the phone, doesn't mean the account is lost. You can login into e.mail from any device (if you forgot the password then you need to follow the steps to recover it based on your e.mail provider).
    • 11 posts
    September 17, 2020 4:43 AM PDT

So my ***** is asking for my old phone, I don't have it anymore.. Wouldn't there be a way for me to prove to you that I have access to ***** ?, (when I access it he always asks for the code on his old cell phone)

• 11 posts
    September 17, 2020 4:45 AM PDT
    if there is a way at the time of verification I change my ***** to my current one, because this account is very old
    • 11 posts
    September 17, 2020 4:50 AM PDT

• 998 posts
    September 17, 2020 7:04 AM PDT

Junior47TM said:

So my ***** is asking for my old phone, I don't have it anymore.. Wouldn't there be a way for me to prove to you that I have access to ***** ?, (when I access it he always asks for the code on his old cell phone)

So the e.mail provider is yahoo?

They have a recovery page which you can use to recover the account (if you do not have the phone number then it will ask you to provide other information, such as answer a security question or receive an e.mail on a backup account).

https://login.yahoo.com/forgot

• 11 posts
    September 17, 2020 9:26 AM PDT

Dont work

Tradution:

"It is not possible to login now. Try again in a little while."

• 11 posts
    September 17, 2020 9:29 AM PDT

I've tried everything, a unique way is to recover my old number

But its impossible

• 11 posts
    September 17, 2020 9:39 AM PDT
    What I would ask you to do would be to exchange the ***** on that account for another one, or something, I can prove that the 
    ***** is mine and the account too
    • 283 posts
    September 17, 2020 9:39 AM PDT

Junior47TM said:

I've tried everything, a unique way is to recover my old number

But its impossible

It shouldn't be impossible. You have the ownership of the number, go to any mobile network's franchise, ask them to give you a new SIM card with the same number. They'll disable the old SIM card and give you a new one with same number, once they verfiy your ownership of the number. Use it log in to your yahoo account and verify your log in to your old warmerise account. 

• 11 posts
    September 17, 2020 9:44 AM PDT

my current number is different, 

This number is very old, I lost the number when I changed my cell phone, this number can be with anyone who sold my old cell phone
    I even tried to call the number to see if the owner would help me but I had no answer

• 998 posts
    September 17, 2020 10:02 AM PDT

@Junior47TM Message me the account name.

• 176 posts
    September 17, 2020 10:19 AM PDT

Max said:

@Junior47TM Message me the account name.

Can you message me @Max

• 11 posts
    September 17, 2020 10:21 AM PDT

Ok Max