Forums » News & Announcements

Cash Transfer & Cash Privacy

• December 4, 2020 10:54 PM PST
    Max I hope you won't remove this feature, and make it a permanent feature in this game

Biểu tượng Cộng đồng đã xác minh

• December 4, 2020 10:55 PM PST

Cash Transfer & Cash Privacy , pLS dont deletethis 

• December 5, 2020 7:10 PM PST

Max Help me " Cash transfer has been restricted due to having received a minimal or higher amount of cash in the past 24 hours, please try again later ".

• December 5, 2020 7:12 PM PST

How can i send cash again ?

• 226 posts
    December 5, 2020 10:01 PM PST

MJV0985646450 said:

Max Help me " Cash transfer has been restricted due to having received a minimal or higher amount of cash in the past 24 hours, please try again later ".

I'm pretty sure you can handle waiting a day.

• December 6, 2020 4:17 AM PST

ok tks !

• 44 posts
    December 16, 2020 6:25 AM PST

a bit late to the party but this seems like a really good update

• 1 posts
    January 3, 2021 7:32 PM PST

Max said:

P.S. As always, let me know if you encounter nay bugs or issues with this feature.

I can not send **** for user registered 26.12.2020 whose already have more than 3000xp. What I could did wrong?

• 1 posts
    January 17, 2021 12:50 AM PST

My account Is already 7 days old and have more than 8000 xp and I can't give yourself **** from another acc.It says that I can do it when account will be 7 days old or have at least 100xp but I already have it.

• 14 posts
    January 19, 2021 11:59 PM PST

LightningStorm said:

Max, it still says my account has been restricted for 4 days, does it still say like that till I can transfer **** again? Or is it going to be like it's going to say 3 days left in a few hours? 

no it will show 4 days only till 4 days have been finished it wont change to 3 days I have seen it happening to me

• 1 posts
    February 9, 2021 5:04 AM PST

hola como obtengo el escudo

• 3 posts
    March 10, 2021 5:17 PM PST

Max said:

**** Transfer

Presenting a new **** Transfer feature - a convenient way to send **** between accounts, no more having to create custom skins just to send a limited amount of ****.

Q: How to Send **** to someone?
    A: Go to user profile and click "Send ****" (Only visible if the user **** Privacy allows it)

Q: Who can I send **** to?
    A: You can send **** to any user that is in your friend list and whose **** privacy is set to "Friends Only" or "Everyone" (and is atleast 7 days old and have 100XP or more.)

Q: Where can I track my transactions (Accept or decline incoming transactions)?
    A: On your profile, there is a button called "**** Transfer", clicking it will bring you to a dashboard where you can see your past transaction and the current pending transactions (the ones you've sent or the ones you've received).

Q: Are there limitations for **** transfer?
    A: There is no limit for how much **** you can send at once, however you are limited to 5 **** transfers per 24 hours (+ the hours left for daily stats refresh).

Security measurements

Sending **** requires a verification code that is sent to the account e.mail.

Changing account e.mail restricts **** transfers for 4 days (giving you time to report an unauthorized activity).

**** Privacy

**** privacy is another feature that lets users chose who can view their **** (and send ****).

Q: How to change my **** privacy?
    A: Go to your profile, then click "**** Transfer" the click on "Privacy" tab.

Conclusion

Hopefully, this feature will reduce (or eliminate) the instances of account sharing. Now when someone tells you "give me your account I will buy you ****" you can simply say "well, send me **** then, you can do it now".

P.S. As always, let me know if you encounter nay bugs or issues with this feature.

• 353 posts
    March 11, 2021 12:50 PM PST

can everyone just shut up and stop spamming this forum please!?

this is a cool update max

• 3 posts
    March 14, 2021 12:53 AM PST

Max said:

**** Transfer

Presenting a new **** Transfer feature - a convenient way to send **** between accounts, no more having to create custom skins just to send a limited amount of ****.

Q: How to Send **** to someone?
    A: Go to user profile and click "Send ****" (Only visible if the user **** Privacy allows it)

Q: Who can I send **** to?
    A: You can send **** to any user that is in your friend list and whose **** privacy is set to "Friends Only" or "Everyone" (and is atleast 7 days old and have 100XP or more.)

Q: Where can I track my transactions (Accept or decline incoming transactions)?
    A: On your profile, there is a button called "**** Transfer", clicking it will bring you to a dashboard where you can see your past transaction and the current pending transactions (the ones you've sent or the ones you've received).

Q: Are there limitations for **** transfer?
    A: There is no limit for how much **** you can send at once, however you are limited to 5 **** transfers per 24 hours (+ the hours left for daily stats refresh).

Security measurements

Sending **** requires a verification code that is sent to the account e.mail.

Changing account e.mail restricts **** transfers for 4 days (giving you time to report an unauthorized activity).

**** Privacy

**** privacy is another feature that lets users chose who can view their **** (and send ****).

Q: How to change my **** privacy?
    A: Go to your profile, then click "**** Transfer" the click on "Privacy" tab.

Conclusion

Hopefully, this feature will reduce (or eliminate) the instances of account sharing. Now when someone tells you "give me your account I will buy you ****" you can simply say "well, send me **** then, you can do it now".

• 356 posts
    March 14, 2021 12:59 AM PST

Stop spamming this forum.

• 3 posts
    March 15, 2021 11:01 AM PDT

Max said:

FaIIeN said:

Thanks Max. When is the possibility that mulit-threading will be implemented?

As soon as the browser vendors add it, hopefully around the start of the next year.

• 149 posts
    March 17, 2021 3:59 AM PDT

Kiur said:

Stop spamming this forum.

N O Q I U R

• 6 posts
    April 8, 2021 5:27 PM PDT

Vergaaaaaaaa

• 1 posts
    April 11, 2021 11:22 AM PDT

hi plass give my 3000000 **** becus i play your game 2 years

• April 17, 2021 3:24 PM PDT

my bro is trying to send $ to me. i have 156, but my bro doesnt see "send $" anywere plz fix this (im talking to the delveolpers of this game)

• 141 posts
    April 17, 2021 4:25 PM PDT

catclaw123 said:

my bro is trying to send $ to me. i have 156, but my bro doesnt see "send $" anywere plz fix this (im talking to the delveolpers of this game)

Click transfer privacy, go to who can see my balance and change too everyone. Your account also needs two be 1 week old.

• 8 posts
    April 28, 2021 1:27 PM PDT

i need 16k for carbine 

• 19 posts
    May 4, 2021 5:00 AM PDT

i need 19k

• 2 posts
    June 1, 2021 4:11 PM PDT

I need cas*h for carbine. Can someone please send me 13k? I realy need it.

This post was edited by Isaiahe215 at June 1, 2021 4:12 PM PDT
  • June 3, 2021 1:44 AM PDT

А разве можно удалить аккаунт, и создать новый на ту же учётную запись?