Forums » Help & Tips

{ISSUE} Ping Problem Nowadays

• 71 posts
    October 14, 2020 6:52 AM PDT

Warmerise was having good ping before i mean a while back i get 160-170 ping but now without anything downloading or browsing, but only using warmerise im having 230+ping it reaches even 300 and near and gets even more some times, my internetspeed test is perfect all other games are working great with good ping just warmerise giving some problem.

• 284 posts
    October 14, 2020 9:26 AM PDT

I don't know if Max updates the servers but it happens to me too, that the location of the servers change and my ping gets either better or worse (in other games, in warmerise it only got better). I used to get 400 ping in Asia, now I get 100-110. 

You're most probably using PTCL internet right? I'm using it too and from what I know, they changed a couple of things in the past week. My ping got even more better but it's possible that it got worse for people in some areas. 

• 226 posts
    October 14, 2020 9:33 AM PDT

This game has become pretty unplayable for me. I join in my own region with 70-80 ping. As soon as I join a team, my ping boosts to around 4000, and kicks me from the server. No matter what I do this always happens.

• 71 posts
    October 14, 2020 12:21 PM PDT

ok so now i'm having this internet speed and just kicked out of server because of high ping :/ (Internet is running perfect! according to ISP)